References in classic literature ?
Sapsea's importance has received enhancement, for he has become Mayor of Cloisterham.
Art and luxury have early learned that they must work as enhancement and sequel to this original beauty.
They, saw their armies and navies grow larger and more portentous; some of their ironclads at the last cost as much as the whole annual expenditure upon advanced education; they accumulated explosives and the machinery of destruction; they allowed their national traditions and jealousies to accumulate; they contemplated a steady enhancement of race hostility as the races drew closer without.
Even though facial nerve enhancement is common, the physician should consider that an inflammatory process might be present when the enhancement of the affected side is marked and diffuse and involves the intracanalicular and labyrinthine segments, as well as the geniculate ganglion, as occurred in the case presented here.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Enhanced Waveform Interpolative
- Enhanced Weapon of Mass Destruction
- Enhanced Weather Information Systems
- Enhanced Wetness Difference Index
- Enhanced Windows Driver Model
- Enhanced Windows Metafile
- Enhanced Wing Assembly
- Enhanced Wireless Consortium
- Enhanced Working Position
- Enhanced Write Filter
- Enhanced Yellow Fluorescent Protein
- Enhanced Zero-Forcing Block Decision-Feedback Equalizer
- Enhanced Zero-Gravity Locomotion Simulator
- Enhanced Zonal Analysis Program
- Enhanced- Call Session Control Function
- Enhanced-Discretization Successive Update Method
- Enhanced-Fluidity Liquid Extraction
- Enhanced-Force Entry Switch
- Enhanced-Frequency Shift Keying
- Enhanced-Mode Field Effect Transistor
- Enhanced-Multicast Broadcast Service
- Enhanced-Performance Implanted CMOS
- Enhanced-Resolution Printing
- Enhanced-Side Ballistic Inserts
- Enhanced-Time Division Multiple Access
- Enhanced/Extended Korean Improvement Program
- Enhancement and Protection Act
- Enhancement Fractional Bandwidth
- Enhancement Layer
- enhancement mode
- Enhancement Mode Pseudomorphic High Electron Mobility Transistor
- Enhancement of Hands-Free Telecommunications
- Enhancement of Life Support, Europe
- Enhancement of Research Capacity in Developing Countries
- Enhancement Predicted
- Enhancement Report
- Enhancement Request
- Enhancement Traffic
- Enhancement-Led Institutional Review
- enhancement-mode high-electron-mobility transistor
- enhancement-mode junction field-effect transistor
- Enhancement-Mode Pseudomorphic High Electron Mobility Transistor
- Enhancements for Multimedia Priority Service
- Enhancements Maintenance and Support
- Enhancer (genetics)
- Enhancer 1 Binding Factor
- Enhancer Factor 1