References in classic literature ?
I cannot name the others, but I have them all at home, named and dated, and could identify them all by my fingerprint records.
Noirtier, who never cared for the opinion of his son on any subject, had always omitted to explain the affair to Villefort, so that he had all his life entertained the belief that General de Quesnel, or the Baron d'Epinay, as he was alternately styled, according as the speaker wished to identify him by his own family name, or by the title which had been conferred on him, fell the victim of assassination, and not that he was killed fairly in a duel.
102} For the reasons which enable us to identify the island of the two Sirens with the Lipari island now Salinas--the ancient Didyme, or "twin" island--see The Authoress of the Odyssey, pp.
One that, I dare say, he is accustomed to," said Maria, without having even taken such a look at the sufferer as would enable her to identify his colour; "he will be well enough after he has slept.
But all took care not to join the Methodists on the Green, and identify themselves in that way with the expectant audience, for there was not one of them that would not have disclaimed the imputation of having come out to hear the "preacher woman"--they had only come out to see "what war a-goin' on, like.
Of course you are prepared to identify the property?
I had thought of forcing the blade in some minute crevice of the masonry, so as to identify my point of departure.
He said he'd found it, and please would I identify, because if it was one of Ibn Makarrah's men there might be a reward.
It remained only to identify his man, and Kim slipped through the garden hedge and hid in a clump of plumed grass close to the veranda.
To do this fully we must identify ourselves in fancy with the soul of the old cavalier: --
Caswall's mental disturbance was not hard to identify.
It is your commonplace, featureless crimes which are really puzzling, just as a commonplace face is the most difficult to identify.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Identified Ugly Object
- Identified Wildlife Management Strategy
- identified with
- Identifier Extension
- Identifier Length Content
- Identifier Splitting Algorithm
- Identifier Splitting Algorithm with Polling Scheme
- identifier word
- Identifier-Based Public Key Cryptography
- Identifiers for Organizations for Telecommunications Addressing
- Identifies Shares
- identify as
- identify by
- identify by name
- Identify Friend or Foe
- Identify Graphic Subrepertoire
- identify shares
- identify with
- identify with
- identify with
- Identify, Adopt and Adapt
- Identify, Decide, Predict, Execute
- Identify, Define, Empower, Assess
- Identify, Define, Explore, Act, Look
- Identify, Design, Optimize, and Validate
- Identify, Determine, Evaluate, Act, and Learn
- Identify, Differentiate, Determine, Predict
- Identify, Differentiate, Interact, Customize
- Identify, Predict, Decide, Execute
- Identifying Numbers
- Identifying Shares
- Identifying Technical Order
- Identifying Technical Publications Sheet
- Identifying Trends in European Medical Space