References in periodicals archive ?
Wilburn is majoring in geosciences at Mississippi State University where she is focusing her studies on tropical and mesoscale meteorology.
General Dynamics has a highly experienced team who understands IT architecture, engineering and meteorology, oceanographic and geospatial data, said Marcus Collier, senior vice president of General Dynamics Information Technologys Health and Civilian Solutions division.
It also discussed the forecasts for the harsh weather conditions, how to cope with climate changes, means of reducing their effects, the meteorology services, communication with media and the role of meteorology centers with relation to giving accurate information and issue weather warnings.
For more information about the new modules, please contact the Naval Meteorology and Oceanography Professional Development Center at (228)871-2916.
The Meteorology called the concerned bodies to be vigilant and alert of the rainfall in Khartoum State and South Nahral-Neil State on next Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
This context, Martin suggests, generated politically astute forms of writing about meteorology as an intellectual proposition--not least the employment of Ciceronian dialogue through which a variety of ideas could be rehearsed and no conclusion advanced too firmly.
A year ago, the Meteorology Center adopted an early warning system to inform citizens via official media outlets about weather dangers like floods.
In a statement to Saba, Faraj pointed out that ,during the visit, a cooperation protocol in training field will be signed between the Authority and the Egyptian Academies of Civil Aviation and Meteorology.
The department has granted 24 people scholarships for training and education in meteorology in Qatar, the United States and the United Kingdom.
24, 2010 (TAP) - The National Meteorology Institute (INM) has been certified ISO 9001 (2008 version) in the field of meteorology services.
But scientists at the Institute of Experimental Meteorology are working to change this situation.
Meteorology Department on Wednesday expected that heavy rains with thunderstorms would prevail in most of the Syrian provinces.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Meteorological Terminal Aviation Weather Forecast
- Meteorological Thermometer
- meteorological tide
- Meteorological Watch Advisory
- Meteorological Watch Office
- Meteorological-Request for MET Support
- Meteorologicheskii Ezhegodnik
- Meteorologicheskii Ezhemesiachnik
- Meteorologicheskii Vestnik
- Meteorologie Und Klimaforschung
- Meteorologiia I Gidrologiia
- Météorologique Aviation Régulière
- Meteorologisches Institut, Uni Bonn
- Meteorologiska Institutionen Stockholms Universitet
- Meteorologist Operational Internship Program
- Meteorologist Weather Processor
- Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics
- Meteorology and Environmental Protection Agency
- Meteorology and Geophysics Agency
- Meteorology and Oceanography Analyst and Forecasting
- Meteorology and Oceanography Center
- Meteorology Laboratory
- Meteorology, Aeronautical
- Meteorology, Agricultural
- Meteorology, Dynamic
- Meteorology, Ozone and Aerosol
- Meteorology-Chemistry Interface Processor
- Meteoroloji Meslek Lisesi Mezunlari Dernegi
- Meteoroloji Vakfý
- Meteosat Operational System for Data Acquisition and Interchange