References in periodicals archive ?
aAny revision of MiFID should aim at fostering price competition and cost reduction.
AAny young person in Conwy, or North Wales generally, is entitled to experience the excitement of a city.
<![CDATA[ The European Jewish Congress pledges to use aany legal meansa to assist Israel; begins campaign to get European support.]]>
aAny structure has its useful life, and in this transaction the useful life will expire by that timea[bar]a Melamed said during the Capital Markets Day that the transaction is wrapped up by 70%.
- Angela Sutton, South Kensington, West London AANY racquet with a direct connection to an early champion clearly would sell for a lot of money these days.
AAny tour, no matter what country, is always very important.
AAny such decision would have to be subject to a referendum.
Aany neutral observer would back Forest for the second leg on Thursday, given their insistence to play their way out of the division.
On Regarding the desire of some Egyptian banks to operatebe present in foreign markets, Negm said that whenever aany bank submits a requestapplies to the CBE for its to operatepresence abroad whileand fulfillinghas the required elements forof this matter, the CBEk provides its approval immediately.
AANY person accessing pension benefits using the new pension flexibility rules, which you appear to be doing, has a reduced annual allowance for pension contribution purposes.
- Myrtle Lynch, by email AANY exterior, waterproof cement paint will do.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Aanvullend Beschermingscertificaat voor Geneesmiddelen
- Aanvullend Nationaal Paritair Comité voor Bedienden
- Aanvullende Risico Inventarisatie En