References in periodicals archive ?
In addition, ABCJ's consistently better than sector average non-performing loan (NPL) ratio - as a result of its prudent credit policy - has translated into moderate provision charges, preserving its sound profitability at the net level.
"ABCJ is a well-managed institution, and has weathered the noticeable economic slowdown in Jordan in recent years better than most of its peers.
Given the still relatively high credit risk in the economy, ABCJ's good effective NPL coverage together with its solid capital base are key risk mitigants in this regard.
While ABCJ continues to rank among the smaller institutions operating in Jordan's banking sector, its key financial ratios remain superior to many other domestic banks despite challenging credit conditions.
ABCJ's sound risk management practices coupled with its solidly capitalised balance sheet are strong mitigating factors in this respect.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Abcess Root
- Abcess Root
- ABCG5 genes
- ABCG8 genes
- Abciximab/ReoPro in Emergent Stroke Treatment Trial
- ABCL/1 (programming language)
- ABCL/1 programming language
- ABCL/c plus
- ABCL/c plus (programming language)
- ABCL/c plus programming language
- ABCL/R (programming language)
- ABCL/R programming language
- ABCL/R2 (programming language)
- ABCL/R2 programming language
- ABCO IHH