(5) We use ABPU, churn, capital intensity and subscriber units to track KPIs in annual MD&A to measure the success of our strategic imperatives.
Improving blended ABPU, driven by a higher postpaid smartphone mix, increased data consumption on 4G LTE and LTE-A networks, and higher access rates partly offset by the impact of a higher prepaid mix in our overall subscriber base and the impact from Bell Mobility's SSC contract
* Increased blended ABPU by 4%; increased blended ARPU by 2%
* Increased Wireless blended ABPU by 4% and blended ARPU by 2%.
Sprint has made material progress on operational/network improvements, postpaid phone net addition trends, stabilizing ABPU
and additional cost take-out have improved Fitch's estimate of Sprint's cash EBITDA to $5.2 billion for the LTM period (Dec.
* Strong wireless execution with 50,000 postpaid net additions, lowest postpaid customer churn in 15 years and 1.2% ABPU growth, delivered 4.5% increase in revenue and 11.6% higher adjusted EBITDA
* Blended average billing per user (ABPU) (5) increased 1.2% to $67.35, driven by more customers moving to higher-value monthly plans with larger data allotments, the flow-through of price changes and subscriber adjustments made at the beginning of the quarter.
* Average billing per user per month (ABPU
) of $66.80 declined by 0.7 per cent due to lower chargeable data usage and competitive pressures on base rate plan pricing, offsetting growth from customers selecting plans with larger data buckets, the introduction of our Platinum rate plans and more highervalue smartphones in the sales mix of gross additions and retention units.
* Increased blended ABPU
by 3%; increased blended ARPU by 1% driven by continued disciplined postpaid subscriber loading with 23,000 net additions
* Strong Wireless operating income before restructuring costs and amortization performance supported by postpaid subscriber net additions of approximately 65,000 and continued average billing per subscriber unit ("ABPU
") (2) growth of 7.5% to $41.34