References in periodicals archive ?
He said to really understand how such accreditation could be granted, one needs to focus on how the Department of Education decides to recognize accrediting bodies, particularly the ACCSCT.
ACCSCT and other recognized national accrediting bodies must meet requirements established by the U.S.
ACCSCT schools, unlike most colleges, are required to report their completion rates.
The open enrollment school stands out among post secondary vocational training institutions by providing certification exams built into its ACCSCT accredited curriculum, life skills training, and opportunities for good citizenship through required community service projects.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- accrues to
- Accruing Superannuation Liability Contributions
- accruing to
- ACCS Capability Requirements
- ACCS Change Requirements
- ACCS Common Hardware
- ACCS Common Operating System
- ACCS Implementation Advisory Committee
- ACCS Information Management System
- ACCS Planning & Policy Advisory Committee
- ACCS Requirements Sub-Working Group
- ACCS Systems Engineering Implementation Plan