References in periodicals archive ?
Today, Chase chairs ACUIA's board of directors, recruiting new members and making credit unions aware of the association and how they can benefit from it.
ACUIA assists credit unions, both small and large, in developing internal audit functions to address the changing industry and regulatory demands.
The association's founder, Terry McEachern, got the idea for the ACUIA after attending a professional seminar in 1988 when she met a few other credit union internal auditors.
could we expand these relationships," wrote McEachern on ACUIA's website.
The ACUIA was incorporated as a non-profit organization in 1990.
From a small group of eight members, the ACUIA has grown into a membership of 640 strong.
ACUIA's networking also extends to helping members learn from each other.
Whiteoak also writes a column about the forum for ACUIA's quarterly magazine, which covers the latest industry news and trends.
ACUIA also focuses on professional development and continuing professional education.
* Celebrating its 22nd anniversary ACUIA now has 640 members.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Acucare model
- Acudetox Specialist
- Acuerdo de Alcance Parcial
- Acuerdo de Nivel de Servicio
- Acuerdo General sobre Comercio en Servicios
- Acuerdo Mundial de Inversiones
- Acuerdo Nacional para Elevar la Productividad y la Calida
- Acuerdo Nacional Sobre Empleo
- Acuerdo Para la Promoción y Protección Recíproca de Inversiones
- Acuerdos Multilaterales Ambientales
- Acuff, Roy
- Acuity Brands Lighting
- Acuity Brands, Inc.
- Acular LS
- Acular LS