References in periodicals archive ?
The holistic approach of the ADITL Project accomplished two things: it looked at student experiences at multiple campuses and it examined an entire day in each participating student's life.
In carrying out the ADITL Project we are making an argument for a more open-ended comparative assessment of student experiences, and for bringing more holistic pictures of student life into conversation with academic library assessment programs.
The collaborative, comparative, and holistic design of the ADITL study placed the focus on people who are (among other things) students leading complicated lives, with the goal of using that knowledge to inform decisions made in the library.
The ADITL debriefing interview is designed to be semi-structured and open-ended, and the interviewer may add additional questions or follow-up questions as necessary.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Aditional member system
- Aditus ad antrum
- aditus ad antrum mastoideum
- aditus ad aqueductum cerebri
- aditus ad infundibulum
- aditus ad saccum peritonei minorem
- aditus glottidis inferior
- aditus glottidis superior
- Aditus laryngis
- aditus orbitalis
- aditus pelvis
- aditus pharyngis
- Aditus to mastoid antrum
- Aditya Birla Group Scholarship
- Aditya Birla Management Corporation
- Aditya Birla Minerals Ltd.
- Aditya Birla Nuvo Ltd
- Aditya Birla Payments Bank
- Aditya Environmental Services Pvt Ltd
- Aditya Material Handling Equipments
- Adityapur Industrial Area Development Authority