References in periodicals archive ?
Those authors concluded that greater life experience may help raters image words, which would be consistent with the fact that older speakers use infrequent nouns more often than younger speakers, implying a larger vocabulary (Kave, Samuel--Enoch & Adiv, 2009).
Ehud Adiv was found guilty of treason in the 1970s for traveling to Damascus, in Syria, to meet with members of the PLO, while Mordechai Vanunu was found guilty of the same charge for disclosing nuclear secrets to the British press.
Adiv knows all six owners of the block and orchestrated the group sale after years of overseeing residential and commercial leases at the properties.
(4) In example (7) the momentative derivation is based on the denominal derived verb adivo-icce- (< adiv 'guest').
It is still too early to evaluate the venture (Interview with Assaf Adiv, director of Maan, March 25, 2008).
Studies by Maisonneuve (1987), as well as those by Adiv and Dore (1982-1985), show that allophones integrated at a very young age into the French sector perform as well as francophones.
In February 1973 Israel was rocked by the political trial of Daud Turki, Udi Adiv and Dan Vered, together with their comrades in the Red Front.
March 25, 2008, Assaf Adiv, Director of Ma'an--Worker's Advice Center.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Aditus ad antrum
- aditus ad antrum mastoideum
- aditus ad aqueductum cerebri
- aditus ad infundibulum
- aditus ad saccum peritonei minorem
- aditus glottidis inferior
- aditus glottidis superior
- Aditus laryngis
- aditus orbitalis
- aditus pelvis
- aditus pharyngis
- Aditus to mastoid antrum
- Aditya Birla Group Scholarship
- Aditya Birla Management Corporation
- Aditya Birla Minerals Ltd.
- Aditya Birla Nuvo Ltd
- Aditya Birla Payments Bank
- Aditya Environmental Services Pvt Ltd
- Aditya Material Handling Equipments
- Adityapur Industrial Area Development Authority
- Adivar, Halide Edip
- Adivasi Jharkhand Janadhikar Manch
- Adivasi National Liberation Army
- adjab butter
- Adjacence Graph and Recursive Thresholding