References in periodicals archive ?
The DFW Airport is the fourth busiest in the world, and Aeronet now has a prime facility in a prime locale.
Smirnov et al., "Evaluation of AERONET precipitable water vapor versus microwave radiometry, GPS, and radiosondes at ARM sites," Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, vol.
Angstrom parameter was retrieved for each calendar month average from the years 2002-2010 from AERONET. Due to the heavy cloudiness in the period from November to February, the amount of data for that period is smaller than for the rest of the year.
The daytime maximum columnar atmospheric turbidity during this event was recorded by the AERONET sun photometer during the afternoon of 18 October 2011.
A ground based remote sensing sensor, namely Aerosol Robotic Network (AERONET), has been used to analyze the aerosol properties.
As there are a lot of sunphotometer stations of AERONET (Aerosol Robotic Network) of NASA in East Asia, including four stations in Thailand, SSA data from 82 stations located across East Asia are used to determine the proportion between the scattering and absorption caused by aerosols over Thailand.
Aerosol extinction is regularly measured at the Mauna Loa observatory using sun photometers that are part of the AErosol RObotic NETwork (AERONET) (25).
Working in this field were members of NASA's AERONET (AErosol RObotic NETwork) network, which is made up by the different tracking stations in Spain and Portugal (integrated into RIMA) equipped with automatic sun photometers.
For the period before 2002, the AOD values for broad-band solar radiation from pyrheliometer measurements have been used and after that the cloud corrected AOD data from AERONET sun photometer, located at the study site.
* The ability to daisy chain higher power external amplifiers using the high-speed AeroNet serial interface.
Says Sandeep Bhardwaj, managing director, Aeronet Travtour, another Delhi-based tour operator, "Domestic tourists keep our travel and hospitality businesses alive through the year, but now people are looking at Hong Kong, Sri Lanka and Singapore for the upcoming holiday season because it's cheaper to travel to these destinations."
The team identified 26 Forbush decreases since 1987 that caused the biggest reductions in cosmic rays at low altitudes, and set about looking for the consequences.The first global impact of the shortage of cosmic rays is a subtle change in the color of sunlight, as seen by ground stations of the aerosol robotic network AERONET. By analyzing its records during and after the reductions in cosmic rays, the DTU team found that violet light from the Sun looked brighter than usual.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Aeronautics & Astronautics
- Aeronautics & Astronautics Coordinating Board
- Aeronautics & Phenomena Research Victoria
- Aeronautics & Space Engineering Board
- Aeronautics Advisory Committee
- Aeronautics Advisory Council
- Aeronautics and Astronautics Coordinating Board
- Aeronautics and Space Access Page
- Aeronautics and Space Education Workshop
- Aeronautics and Space Technology
- Aeronautics Learning Laboratory for Science Technology and Research
- Aeronautics Mission Directorate
- Aeronautics Research Mission Directorate
- Aeronautics Test Program
- Aeronaves de Mexico
- Aeronaves de México
- Aeronca Aircraft Corporation
- Aeronomy and Space Data Center
- Aeronomy Laboratory
- Aeronomy of Ice in the Mesosphere