References in periodicals archive ?
We thank the AERONET team for the efforts in establishing and maintaining the Toravere AERONET site and the Estonian Environment Agency for providing meteorological data.
observed similar fluctuations over Bahrain by using AERONET data .
AERONET - A federated instrument network and data archive for aerosol characterization.
As an outpost of Taiwan's environmental quality monitoring, the Pratas Island Background Station provides AERONET with vital first-hand information on regional air pollutants, thus increasing Taiwan's visibility in the international community.
These would also overfly any relevant ground stations, such as AERONET, lidar, or radiation measurement sites, where appropriate.
DT m] and VarDBm are the variances of the differences between the gap-filled DT and DB AOD and the AERONET AOD of season m, respectively.
AERONET specialises in manufacturing nets, pallets, hardware equipment and straps for civil aviation, plus airdrop platforms and rope systems for military markets.
Koigi mudelite saadud AOD500 tulemusi vordlesime AOD500 tegelike vaartustega, moodetuna Toraveres AERONET Cimel-i fotomeetri poolt.
An emerging ground-based aerosol climatology: Aerosol optical depth from AERONET.
The portable photometers have been developed by Alexander Smirnov, an AERONET (Aerosol Robotic Network) project scientist at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, Maryland, and his team.
Aerosol optical depth over the Baltic derived from AERONET and SeaWiFS measurements.
This network is part of AERONET, the worldwide federated sunphotometer network managed by the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Aeronautics & Astronautics
- Aeronautics & Astronautics Coordinating Board
- Aeronautics & Phenomena Research Victoria
- Aeronautics & Space Engineering Board
- Aeronautics Advisory Committee
- Aeronautics Advisory Council
- Aeronautics and Astronautics Coordinating Board
- Aeronautics and Space Access Page
- Aeronautics and Space Education Workshop
- Aeronautics and Space Technology
- Aeronautics Learning Laboratory for Science Technology and Research
- Aeronautics Mission Directorate
- Aeronautics Research Mission Directorate
- Aeronaves de Mexico
- Aeronaves de México
- Aeronomy and Space Data Center
- Aeronomy Laboratory
- Aeronomy of Ice in the Mesosphere