References in periodicals archive ?
This dilemma is apparent in small and medium enterprises, as they do not find e-learning to be relevant to their needs (AFLF 2006).
In terms of training effectiveness, organisations want to be assured that their investments in training will be worthwhile and will achieve their business goals (AFLF 2007, Schofield 2002).
A lack of technical support (AFLF 2006, Benninck 2004) is also shown to be a barrier for some organisations.
One of the problems with e-learning that employees highlight is the amount of time they are expected to spend on training (AFLF 2007, Murray 2001).
Training effectiveness is also identified as a barrier for employees (AFLF 2007, Brown et al.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Afloat Asset Visibility
- Afloat Communication Management Office
- Afloat Consumption, Cost & Effectiveness Surveillance System
- Afloat Contingency Command Center
- Afloat Correlation System
- Afloat Cryptologic Systems
- Afloat Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations Program
- Afloat Environmental Protection Coordinator