References in periodicals archive ?
At the launch of the meeting, AFREXIMBANK and the Employer s Union of Cameroon, GICAM signed a protocol agreement to facilitate access of Cameroonian enterprises to AFREXIMBANK s finances.
Stephen Kauma, Afreximbanks Director & Global Head of the Human Resources Department, said that COFIT 2018, which is open to banking and trade finance professionals from across Africa, will be delivered in four full-time modules of one week each.
Kanayo Awani, Managing Director of Afreximbanks Intra-African Trade Initiative and Chairman of the Africa Chapter of FCI, told participants that despite new market opportunities opened up by the process of globalization and increased regional integration, SMEs continue to be constrained due to their lack of resources, their difficulties in achieving economies of scale and the higher transaction costs they face compared to large firms.
He took the opportunity of the event to brief the Japanese lenders about Afreximbanks performance in 2017 and the Banks strategy as well as to update them on its 2017 general fundraising plans.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Afren PLC
- Afri-Can FoodBasket
- Africa 2000 Network
- Africa Action Student Network
- Africa All Party Parliamentary Group
- Africa Alliance for Peace
- Africa and Middle East Branch
- Africa and Middle East Exchange
- Africa and Middle East Refugee Assistance
- Africa and Middle East Regional Committee
- Africa and the Middle East
- Africa Assemblies of God Alliance
- Africa Association of Quantity Surveyors
- Africa Biodiversity Collaborative Group
- Africa Business Conference
- Africa Business Network
- Africa Cares for Life
- Africa Catalytic Growth Fund