References in periodicals archive ?
in which y is the indicator of bone metabolism, [alpha] is a constant, b is the regression coefficient, x is continuous uranium exposure, agecat is age category (45-55, 55-65, and [greater than or equal to] 65 years), smo is current smoking status, and estro is use of estrogens, the last two being binary indicator (dummy) variables.
A preliminary communication about the organic section of the HAS AGECAT system.
Computerised diagnosis from a standardised history schedule: a preliminary communication about the organic section of the HAS AGECAT system.
Stage 2 AGECAT diagnoses from the GMSS ('diagnostic case level') were: well 31 (70%); depression eight 18%);,organic brain syndrome five (10%); and anxiety disorder one (2%).
AGECAT stage 2 output (diagnostic case level) compared with physicians' diagnoses and suggested treatments
In this study one-third of consecutive attenders were assigned a psychiatric diagnosis using the GMSS and its diagnostic algorithm AGECAT. The prevalence of diagnostic case level depression was 18%-identical to an estimate by McCrea et al.
Figure 3 shows the ROC curves for the BAS and EBAS DEP scales using the stage 1 AGECAT diagnoses as the criterion for a case of depression.
In addition, the GMS items used by AGECAT to determine stage 1 diagnoses of depression include some that are similar to and others that are the same as the BAS DEP scale items.
Computerised psychiatric diagnostic system and case nomenclature for elderly subjects: GMS and AGECAT. Psychol Med 1986;16:89-99.
Computerised diagnostic system and case nomenclature for elderly subjects: GMS and AGECAT. Psychol Med 1986;16:89-99.
The results were analysed using the AGECAT computerized diagnostic package |11, 12~.
|1~ provided a basic analysis of 3-year mortality in the CHitC study using the definition of diagnostic cases (Stage II AGECAT diagnoses).
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Age-Standardized Mortality Rate
- Age-Standardized Rate
- Age-Structured Model
- Age-Weighted Profit-Sharing Plan
- Age-Weighted Profit-Sharing Plans
- Age-Weighted Pupil Unit
- Age/Sex Rates
- Agean sea
- Agean sea
- Agean sea
- Aged and Community Care division
- Aged and Community Care Informatics Conference
- Aged and Community Care Management Information System
- Aged and Community Services
- Aged and Community Services Australia, Inc.
- Aged and Disability Care Information Service
- Aged and Disabled Waiver
- Aged and Infirmed
- Aged Articles of Commerce
- Aged Care and Rehabilitation Service
- Aged Care Assessment Program
- Aged Care Assessment Service
- Aged Care Assessment Team
- Aged Care Funding Instrument
- Aged Care Management Services
- Aged Care Planning Advisory Committee
- Aged Care Quality Association
- Aged Care Queensland
- Aged Care Queensland Inc.
- Aged Care Rehabilitation Unit