References in classic literature ?
O' course I know very well as no man in his right senses would suppose as anythink would make me give it up agin when I'd once got it.
Mas'r, if you mean to kill me, kill me; but, as to my raising my hand agin any one here, I never shall,--I'll die first
Stand upon your head agin, and I'll cut one of your feet off.
I never saw but one smooth-bore that would carry at all, and that was a French ducking-piece, upon the big lakes; it had a barrel half as long agin as my rifle, and would throw fine shot into a goose at one hundred yards; but it made dreadful work with the game, and you wanted a boat to carry it about in.
Here, we show robust performance of an experimentally tractable squid, Euprymna scolopes, in a validated operant conditioning task used extensively in cuttlefish (Messenger, 1971, 1973; Chichery and Chichery, 1992; Agin et al.
Conclusion: The present study was the first comprehensive study establishing organic acids (citric, tartaric, malic, succinic, lactic, fumaric and acetic acids) and sugars (glucose and fructose), macro, and micro nutrient contents in the grapes cultivars (Silfoni, Agin Beyazi, Kis Kirmizisi, Okuzgozu and Ercis Uzumu) grown in Van province of the Turkey.
The consumer has to learn that the use of sunscreen is a winning proposition," Agin added.
A lot of these Chapter 11 cases will obtain court authority to continue to allow them to make their regular payments to vendors, continue to pay employees, continue to do ordinary business, and continue to work with their business partners and customers productively," Agin says.
LOVE it, dislike it, or simply blank it, Chester is always a fascinating gaff in the ongoing battle with punters agin the books.
Track highlights include the American chart-toppers Everyday People, Thank You Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin and Family Affair, and the 1969 hit singles Stand and Hot Fun In The Summertime.
Last June, Turkish authorities claimed to have "cleared a renegade bird captured in the Agin district of the eastern province of Elazig on suspicions of working for Israel's state-of-the-art intelligence agency," the Hurriyet newspaper reported.
Yet I have got three fines for Dh200 each and one for Dh100 for unauthorised parking," said Agin.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Agility Addicts
- Agility Addicts and Rover Fanatics
- Agility Association of Canada
- Agility Club of San Diego, Inc.
- Agility Dog
- Agility Dog Champion
- Agility Dog Club of Queensland
- Agility Dog Club of Victoria, Inc.
- Agility Dog Hall of Fame
- Agility Dog of Canada
- Agility Excellent
- Agility Excellent Jumpers
- Agility Network Services Platform
- Agility Trial Champion
- Agility Trial Champion of Canada
- Agin, Aleksandr
- Agin, Aleksandr Alekseevich
- Agin-Buryat Autonomous Area
- Agin-Buryat Autonomous Okrug
- Agincourt Baptist Church
- Agincourt Carol
- Agincourt Collegiate Institute
- Agincourt Community Services Association
- Agincourt Pentecostal Church
- Agincourt, Battle of
- Agincourt, Battle of
- Aging Aircraft Integrated Product Team
- Aging Aircraft NDI
- Aging Aircraft Planning Division
- Aging Aircraft Subsystem
- Aging Aircraft System Program Office
- Aging Aircraft Technical Steering Group
- Aging and Adult Care of Central Washington
- Aging and Adult Services
- Aging and Adult Services Administration
- Aging and Adult Services Commission
- Aging and Adult Services Division