References in periodicals archive ?
(1) Centre Regional AGRHYMET, BP 11011 Niamey, Niger
AGRHYMET, 1996: Methodologie de suivi des zones a risque.
The Comite Inter-Etat de Lutte Contre la Secheresse au Sahel (CILCSS) headquartered in Burkina Faso and its technical body the Centre d'Agriculture, d'Hydrologie et de Meteorologie (AgrHymet) located in Niger were formed in partnership between the Sahel countries and international donors to address the challenges associated with the water deficits.
Agency for International Development (USAID) started a famine early warning systems (FEWS) project in the mid-1980s and coordinated activities with the Centre AgrHyMet. The objective was to provide the United States and Sahel countries with timely food security information to enhance decision support tools for humanitarian relief planning and response in the areas most affected by the droughts.
The first workshop was held in January 2012 at the Centre Regional de Formation et d'Application en Agrometeorologie et Hydrologie Operationnelle (AGRHYMET) regional center in Niamey, Niger (Fig.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Agressive fibromatosis
- Agresso Business World
- Agri and Co-operative Training and Consultancy Services
- Agri Broadcast Network
- Agri Coll Association
- Agri Dagi
- Agri Dagi
- AGRI Grain Power Project
- Agri Sales, Inc.
- Agri-Business Child Development
- Agri-Business Council of Oregon
- Agri-Business Shippers Group
- Agri-Energy Roundtable
- Agri-Environmental Programme
- Agri-Environmental Scheme
- Agri-Export Zone
- Agri-Food and Biosciences Institute
- Agri-food and Veterinary Authority
- Agri-Food Industry Development Fund
- Agri-Food Industry Market Strategies
- Agri-Food Informatics Institute
- Agri-Food Policy Matters Quarterly
- Agri-Food Research Network
- Agri-Food Trade Network
- Agri-Food Trade Program
- Agri-Food Trade Service
- Agri-Industry Trade Group