References in periodicals archive ?
It presented a challenge especially in AIPW as a result of the economic setup of the wards.
Students reflected not only on their experiences but also on what they felt should be taken into account to improve the plight of the community regarding the number of patients who refused hospital treatment (RHT) in Paeds and in AIPW and to a lesser degree in EM.
As an observed attribute for many of the admitted patients as reflected in portfolios in Paeds and in AIPW but not so much in EM, BCMP students witnessed a virtue that requires both moral and intellectual excellence and a measure that limits violations to the profession.
Denmark was among the four worst countries in Europe, according to an AIPW spokesperson.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Air & Expedited Motor Carriers Association
- Air & Space Operations Center Large Scale Integration
- Air & Space Power Journal
- Air & Surface Maneuvering Module
- Air & Surface Transport Nurses Association
- Air & Waste Management Association
- Air (computer game)