(23) Diary of Thomas Woolner, August 9, October 11, 1854; AJCP
M Series, MS 1926, Microfilm, La T.
(11) Lord Jersey to Lord Carrington, 31 December 1891, Carrington Papers, NLA, AJCP
"Night Attack on Singapore", AJCP Adm 1, Admiral's Despatches, China, 3389/6916.
(45) For the disposition of the Australian Squadron in March 1878, see: AJCP, Adm 1, 3294/6453, General Letter 2 April 1878.
He also received recognition for his outstanding public service in the work he contributed to the AJCP
and his management of the Manuscript Collection when he was awarded the Public Service Medal in 2002.
We obtained and audited a random sample of 100 original articles per journal published during 2015 in 11 pathology journals: American Journal of Clinical Pathology (AJCP
), The American Journal of Pathology (AJP), American Journal of Surgical Pathology (AJSP), Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine (Archives), Cancer Cytopathology (CAC), Clinica Chimica Acta (CCA), Clinical Chemistry (CC), Diagnostic Cytopathology (DC), Journal of Pathology (JP), Laboratory Investigation (LI), and Modern Pathology (MP).
(11) WO12 Muster Rolls & Pay Lists, AJCP
microfilms, Central Library, Flinders University.
Between 1945 and 1995, the Australian Joint Copying Project (AJCP) microfilmed material in the Public Record Office, London and elsewhere relating to Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific.
With the AJCP Reel Number and Piece Number the unit muster rolls and pay lists can be examined.
Government regulators were represented, too; Judith Yost, MA, MT(AJCP
), Director, Division of Laboratory Services, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, attended, as did Nancy Anderson, Chief, Laboratory Practice & Standards Branch, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
(6) Surgeon's Log -- Convict Ship Albion, Surgeon James A Mercer, 3 April-17 November 1823, PRO, ADM 101, AJCP