References in periodicals archive ?
In 2003, he recorded his first album "Ajja Okutunona," or "Jesus Will Come for Us." It shot to the top of the Ugandan charts, selling around 30,000 copies.
(72) Pavic v The Queen (Unreported, Supreme Court of Victoria, Court of Appeal, Phillips CJ, Southwell and Vincent AJJA, 19 December 1996).
JENIN, August 7, 2018 (WAFA) -- At least six peoplewere injured, including one seriously, in a road accident that took place at the intersection near the town of 'Ajja to the south of the northern West Bank district of Jenin, according to medical sources.
Vleuten Ven CPM, Dolmans DHJM, Scherpbier AJJA. "The need for evidence in education.
bahupaccavaya ajjau niyama puna sangahe aparibhuya | sangahiya puna ajja thirathavara samjama hoi || VavBh 3246 A nun faces many kinds of calamity.
(3)  NSWCA 240 (Unreported, Stein JA, Davies and Ipp AJJA, 30 July 2001 ) .
van den Eertwegh V, van Dulmen S, van Dalen J, Scherpbier AJJA, van der Vleuten CPM.
men injured in the village of Ajja, in Jenin: one as a result of physical assault
(76) Herald & Weekly Times Ltd v Popovic  VSCA 161 (Unreported, Winneke ACJ, Gillard and Warren AJJA, 21 November 2003)  (Warren AJA) ('Popovic').
including Jaba', Maythaloun, Sanour, and Ajja, stopping and inspecting residents'
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Ajinomoto activa
- Ajinomoto Build-up Film
- Ajinomoto Calpis Beverage Indonesia
- Ajinomoto Engineering Corporation
- Ajinomoto Foods Europe
- Ajinomoto Frozen Foods USA
- Ajinomoto General Foods
- Ajinomoto Genetika Research Institute
- Ajinomoto System of Quality Assurance
- Ajit Karam Singh International Public School