References in periodicals archive ?
Trino Silva, secretary-general of the Alcasa union, has long denounced the inefficiency and corruption that has prevented Alcasa from realizing its profitable potential.
"What we need first is a factory that is productive," said Silva in an interview last November at Alcasa. "Today the company is becoming productive, but it must not only be productive, but also profitable.
Worker complaints of unpaid wages and government negligence have been growing for months at iron and aluminum makers Carbonorca, Venalum, Bauxilum and Alcasa, and at the Sidor steel mills, all of which were nationalized by Chavez in 2008.
Alcasa, a state-owned aluminum processing plant in the southeastern state of Bolivar, has long been an important employer in a region where the lion's share of Venezuela's mining and processing plants are located.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Alcatel Alenia Space
- Alcatel Business Communications
- Alcatel Carrier Environment Internet System
- Alcatel Craft Interface Device
- Alcatel Flats Sorting Machine
- Alcatel Leadership Association
- Alcatel Management
- Alcatel Network Systems
- Alcatel Network Systems Vietnam
- Alcatel Operating System
- Alcatel Research Partner Program
- Alcatel Shanghai Bell
- Alcatel Submarine Network
- Alcatel Telecom Software and Services
- Alcatel TITN Answare
- Alcatel Vacuum Technology France
- Alcatel with Digital Communications Protocol for Sprint
- Alcatel-Lucent Certified System Expert
- Alcatel-Lucent Telecommunications Review