References in periodicals archive ?
"ALPCO's Young Investigator Award continues to recognize and reward exceptional investigators working to innovate diabetes research," explains ALPCO's president, Sean Conley.
 Serum testosterone ELISA ALPCO. Available from: https://www.alpco.com/store/serum-testosteroneelisa.html.
(2009) and vitamin C by a Commercial Kit (ALPCO Diagnostics, USA).
For the conventional ELISAs the Buhlmann Calprotectin ELISA, extended range (30-1,800 [micro]g/g; ALPCO, Cat# 01-EK-CAL) and the PhiCal Calprotectin-EIA (Nova Century, Cat# K6927) kits were used.
Serum markers were analyzed in duplicate using colorimetic enzyme-linked immunoassays (cortisol and CRP, ALPCO Diagnostics, Salem, NH; IL6, Cayman Chemical Company, Ann Arbor, Michigan; CK, BioVision, Inc.
(50) In comparing staining protocols from different laboratories, the study also attempted to provide methodologic recommendations for C4d staining using the polyclonal antibody for paraffin IHC (Biomedica/ ALPCO, Salem, New Hampshire), which include heat-induced epitope retrieval, antibody dilution of 1:80 or greater concentration, and incubation time of at least 40 minutes.
Circulating levels of fatty acid-binding protein 4 (FABP4), monocyte chemoattractant protein 1 (MCP1), retinol-binding protein 4 (RBP4), interleukin-6 (IL-6), visfatin, tumor necrosis factora (TNF-[alpha]), CTRP1 (all from Biovendor, Brno, Czech Republic), FGF21, and total adiponectin (all from Alpco Diagnostics; Salem, NH, USA) were measured using an enzymelinked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) according to the manufacturer's protocols.
La solucion se proceso usando el conjunto de reactivos para analisis de cortisol en saliva mediante ELISA (kit de analisis de cortisol) de ALPCO Diagnostics (Salem, NH, USA).
(1990), tumor necrosis factor alpha and Inducible nitric oxide synthase activity with the help of solid phase sandwich enzyme linked immunosorbent assay (ALPCO Diagnostics, USA), reduced glutathione according to Prins and Loose (1969), catalase activity according to Aebi (1984), Glutathione peroxidase (GPX) according to Palgia and Valentine (1967), and total antioxidant capacity (TAC) according to Koracevic et al.
These authors compared the performance to an immunoextraction assay (ALPCO ImmunoTube 1,25[(OH).sub.2] vitamin D extraction kit) (30).
Salivary IgA was measured in duplicate using an Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA) kit (Alpco), and total protein content was measured using the BCA Protein Assay (Pierce).
2651 Almac 3050 ALPCO 2801 Alpha MOS America 1148 Alturas Analytics, Inc.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Alpacas of Dun-Dor Woods
- Alpaka Zucht Verband Deutschland
- Alpari, Gyula
- Alpári, Gyula
- Alpatov, Mikhail
- Alpatov, Mikhail Vladimirovich
- Alpe Adria Karate-Federation
- Alpe Adria Microbiology Journal
- Alpe Adria Motorcycle Union
- Alpena Alcona Area Credit Union
- Alpena Bancshares Inc.
- Alpena Combat Readiness Training Center
- Alpena Community College
- Alpena County
- Alpena County Regional Airport
- Alpena County, MI
- Alpena County, Michigan
- Alpena General Hospital
- Alpena High School
- Alpena Kadena Interim Training System
- Alpena Regional Medical Center
- Alpena, MI, USA - Alpena Regional Airport