References in periodicals archive ?
"Struggling with student loan repayment for years, then finding a way to make it better, all to find out you didn't qualify while doing a public service, that's a harsh idea, but for many, a harsh reality," said Tom Knickerbocker, Executive Vice President of Ameritech Financial.
Ameritech Financial is a private company located in Rohnert Park, California.
AmeriTech focuses on providing capital raising and strategic advisory services to emerging growth companies in the technology and medtech sectors with market capitalisations of between USD25m (EUR20.3m) and USD500m.Country: USASector: PharmaceuticalsTarget: Meridian Labs IncBuyer: Unnamed healthcare industry membersType: Corporate acquisitionStatus: Talks
With an increasing wage rate in North Carolina and the incentives offered by the Philippines, AmeriTech made the decision to close its American facility and begin operating in the Mactan Economic Zone of the Philippines.
Many of Prestige Ameritech's 200 employees once worked at the facility under K-C ownership.
I have never been to Newcastle, Wyoming, but I have been to Newcastle, England, and can confirm that the picture used by Ameritech bears no resemblance to that fair city.
In addition to observing his house, the Ameritech security staff called up Morris's personal home telephone records to see whether he was making personal phone calls from home during "work" time.
Our belief is that SBC's shared transport offering clearly meets the company's obligation under the SBC/Ameritech Merger Conditions to provide competitors with shared access to our networks in the Ameritech region and elsewhere.
Mike Marker, spokesperson for SBC Ameritech Indiana, says the company is "very, very close" to filing an application for long-distance approval with the IURC and "we expect to be operating long distance early in 2003."
Sponsors were Andersen, SBC Ameritech, Bank One, Dopar Support Systems, KPMG LLP, Lear Corp., Marx Layne & Co.
In 1992, his love of talking to people compelled him to do public speaking part-time, while still employed at Ameritech, It wasn't until 1997 that Graise felt ready to take on the task full-time.
In 1992, Harris Trust and Savings Bank, the new trustee of the Ameritech Pension Trust, sued Salomon on the trust's behalf seeking to hold Salomon liable for the trust's losses on the participation interests.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Amerinex Applied Imaging, Inc
- Ameriprise Financial
- Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc.
- Amérique Latine et Asie
- Ameriquest Mortgage Company
- Ameristar Casino Council Bluffs
- Ameritas Variable Life Insurance Company
- Ameritec Information Industry Services
- Ameritech Call Detail Reporting Service
- Ameritech Common Cents Solutions
- Ameritech Customer Information System
- Ameritech Customer Name and Address Servicer
- Ameritech Engineering Learning Resource Center
- Ameritech Library Systems
- Ameritech Message Signal Interface
- Ameritech Network Management
- Ameritech Network Services
- Ameritech Operating Company
- Ameritech Small Business Services
- Ameritech Switched Data Network
- Ameritech Virtual Network
- Amerix Precious Metals Corporation
- Ameron Global Product Support
- Amersham Health