References in periodicals archive ?
By whatever name, AmEx is the oldest and most aggressive acquirer of accounting firms.
and an AmEx director since 1990, remembers those years vividly.
"Traveller's cheques are accepted all over the world," said Amex's Keith Meyrick.
* Tests have proven that AMEX Gas Main Lining Systems aid in protecting the main against corrosion and pipe cracking, and in cases where pipe cracks have developed due to ground movement after the liner has been installed, no leakage has occurred.
Although auction markets are more similar than dealer versus auction markets, differences between the AMEX and NYSE may affect security returns and have potential valuation implications for shareholders.
AMEX Assurance is a wholly owned subsidiary of American Express Company (American Express) [NYSE:AXP].
Curve has been running trials for Amex compatibility since November.
"Amex holders will be able to use their cards until the end of March 2019.
The positive effect of the ruling on AmEx's business is clear.
The new Amex bot for Messenger feature is a resource for Card Members looking for quick answers to commonly asked questions.
Amex has taken on a new birth as an environment friendly company producing the most favorable home and office solutions.
(TSX: AUQ) (NYSE: AUQ), a Canadian gold and silver producer, has notified the NYSE Amex of its intent to file a Form 25 with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Amevia polops
- Amex Airline Index
- AMEX Commodities Corporation
- Amex Commodities Exchange
- AMEX Composite Index
- AMEX Natural Gas Index
- Amex New Trading Environment
- Amex Oil Index
- Amex Resources, Ltd.
- AmEx Saudi Arabia Limited
- AMEXr Composite Index
- AMEXr, ASE
- AMF JTRS