Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Category filter:
AMOAccredited Management Organization (website)
AMOAssociation of Municipalities of Ontario (Canada)
AMOAbbott Medical Optics (Milpitas, CA)
AMOAustralian Music Online
AMOAdvanced Medical Optics, Inc.
AMOAnnual Measurable Objective (No Child Left Behind measurement)
AMOA Miracle Occurs
AMOAtomic Molecular and Optical
AMOAtlantic Multidecadal Oscillation (weather pattern)
AMOAsset Management Outsourcing (various locations)
AMOAnalysis Management Object
AMOAssociation of Malaysian Optometrists
AMOArama Motoru Optimizasyonu (Turkish: Search Engine Optimization)
AMOApproved Maintenance Organization
AMOAmerican Motors Owners Association (car club)
AMOApplication Management Outsourcing
AMOAmerica's Multimedia Online
AMOArea of Maritime Operations
AMOAssistant Medical Officer
AMOAquisition Management Oversight (US Army)
AMOAnalysis Management Object (software; Microsoft)
AMOApplication Maintenance Outsourcing
AMOAddressable Market Opportunity
AMOAircraft Maintenance Officer
AMOAsset Management Option (Unicenter)
AMOAmerican Maritime Officer
AMOAutomatic Monthly Order
AMOAmerican Medical Optical (Irvine, CA)
AMOAir Mass Zero
AMOAviation Medical Officer
AMOAssociation Members Only
AMOAlternant Molecular Orbital
AMOÁrea Monetaria Óptima (Galician: Optimal Monetary Area)
AMOAutomation Management Office(r)
AMOAssociation of Magisterial Officers (UK)
AMOAssociation Mycologique de l'Ouest (French: Western Mycological Association)
AMOArchery Manufacturers & Merchants Organization
AMOAllied Meteorological Office
AMOAssurance Management Office
AMOAustralian Mathematics Olympiad
AMOArchitectenvereniging van Mechelen en Omstreken (Dutch: Architect Association of Mechelen and Surroundings; Mechelen, Belgium)
AMOAir Movement Officer
AMOAdvanced Munitions Office
AMOAerodrome Meteorological Office (Hong Kong)
AMOArea Maintenance Office (USPS)
AMOAssistant Manager for Operations
AMOAdvance Material Order
AMOAcquisition Management Organization
AMOAcquisition Management Officer
AMOAuthorized Military Official (US DoD)
AMOAmphibious Military Operations
AMOAmmunition Management Office
Copyright 1988-2018, All rights reserved.
References in periodicals archive ?
(Photo of Marc Amo courtesy of Batangas PNP / MANILA BULLETIN)
Amo died while undergoing treatment at the Bicol Regional Training and Teaching Hospital.
Dipad said Amo was not able to defend himself from the attack.
According to the KCAA, the nation's eight air carriers -- two full-service and six budget airlines -- along with foreign companies paid 486 million won to the AMO last year The agency defended the hike, saying money from airlines only accounts for 7 percent of the cost of its weather services, with the remaining 93 percent coming from taxpayers' money.
In conjunction with the acquisition, AMO's encoder production and engineering will remain in Austria.
Knudson also noted that the AMO temperature fluctuations occurred despite evenly increasing ocean temperatures during the last 50 years or so, which coincides with warmer global air temperatures attributed to increasing amounts of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere.
Mulbah told journalists that Amos has over the past been disrespectful to him.Mr.
With his teammate, Harun Abda from Oregon Track Club setting the pace, the ball is now in Amos' court to bring the highly coveted Diamond trophy home.
Defence solicitor Anna Midgley said Amos had a "completely clean licence" and was "not generally a risky driver", describing the tragedy as a "momentary lapse in concentration."
Amos was just 9 years old when his mom bought the game for him, and he was already 40 when he found the game unopened and in excellent condition.
Every time Amos has threatened to break through, something has conspired against him just as he appeared on the brink.
Enjoy bowling, food and drinks, and photos and autographs with Chicago Bear Adrian Amos and teammates.