References in periodicals archive ?
Thus, AMTPA provided significant federal preemption to
AMTPA were partly designed to help S&Ls recover from their struggles
Although the subprime mortgage market emerged in the early 1980s with the adoption of DIDMCA, AMTPA, and TRA, subprime lending rapidly grew only after 1995, when MBS with subprime-loan collateral become more attractive to investors.
This rapid increase can at least partially be attributable to regulatory changes in the interpretation of the 1982 AMTPA by the Office of Thrift and Supervision (OTS).
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Amtliche Prüfungsnummer
- Amtliches Topographisch-Kartographisches Informationssystem
- Amtliches Verzeichnis der Ortsnetze
- Amtman-Briedit, Alfred
- Amtman-Briedit, Alfred Fritsevich
- Amtorg Trading Corporation
- Amtrak Accounting, Material and Purchasing System
- Amtrak Express
- Amtrak Historical Society
- Amtrak Reform and Accountability Act of 1997
- Amtrak Reform Council
- Amtrak Service Workers Council
- Amtrak Station Code