References in periodicals archive ?
To aid AMTRAC members to become recognized as top medical travel destinations.
Given that one mile equates to 1,760 yards, that AMTRAC hull was well over a mile distant, and yet the semi-automatic Barrett put every shot essentially where it was aimed
San Jose State first-year football coach Dave Baldwin, CSUN's coach from 1995-96, said he and Volek tried to get it called the intrastate game and get Amtrac to sponsor it, but neither materialized.
s transportation hub, serving AmTrac, Metro, Tour Mobile, Old Town Trolley and Greyline Gold Line.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Amtliche Prüfungsnummer
- Amtliches Topographisch-Kartographisches Informationssystem
- Amtliches Verzeichnis der Ortsnetze
- Amtman-Briedit, Alfred
- Amtman-Briedit, Alfred Fritsevich
- Amtorg Trading Corporation
- Amtrak Accounting, Material and Purchasing System
- Amtrak Express
- Amtrak Historical Society
- Amtrak Reform and Accountability Act of 1997
- Amtrak Reform Council
- Amtrak Service Workers Council
- AmTrust Financial Services, Inc
- Amtscentret for Undervisning