References in periodicals archive ?
It also booked a AN1.13 trillion net profit for the six months through September, from AN1 trillion a year ago, while half-year revenue rose 3.3 per cent to AN12.94 trillion.
Evangelos Venizelos said the next An12 billion rescue loan payout due next month will cover state expenses through mid-September, and he urged the opposition to side with the government in negotiations with the country's international creditors.
In 1999 Ilyushin and Hindustan Aeronautics agreed to collaborate on the development of a Multi-role Transport Aircraft (MTA) to replace the former's old four-engined, 61-tonne Antonov An12, and the latter's twin-engined 28.5-tonne An-32.
Last week, debt monitors from the EU and IMF said Greece should receive the next An12 billion installment of the bailout in early July _ as long as additional austerity and privatization measures are deemed sufficient.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- an/ ivory tower
- an/ old flame
- an/(one's) ivory tower
- an/(one's) old flame
- an/somebody's Achilles' heel
- an/somebody's eagle eye
- an/that old chestnut
- an/the advantage over
- an/the advantage over (someone or something)
- an/the edge on
- an/the edge on (someone or something)
- an/the edge over
- an/the edge over (someone or something)
- an/the olive branch
- AN/UMQ-12 Radiosonde Receptor Unit
- AN/UYS-2 COTS Variant
- Ana Frank
- Ana G. Mendez University System
- Ana Kulishchov
- Ana Liffey Drug Project
- Ana Maria de Jesus Ribeiro da Silva
- Ana Maria de Jesus Ribeiro da Silva di Garibaldi
- Ana Maria de Jesus Ribeiro de Silva
- Ana Maria Matute
- Ana María Matute
- Ana Maria Ribeiro da Silva
- ANA NAN
- Ana Pauker
- Ana Sereno Alexandra Gois
- ANA-negative systemic lupus erythematosus