References in periodicals archive ?
The receiver optics collects the reflected beam with a 30 cm mirror and focuses it through the AOTF onto the detectors.
The AOTF is an annual event that provides access to educational, managerial and technical assistance for minority business enterprise.
The Model LSI-NIR-VT Near-Infrared Vector Probe fiber optic device is designed for diffuse reflectance spectroscopy and interfaces with most existing FIIR, AOTF, and dispersive spectrometers, requiring high sensitivity and dynamic range.
AOTF products can utilize various mediums such as crystals, fibers and waveguides in which acoustic waves at radio frequencies (RF) are used to selectively separate a single wavelength of light at extremely fast tuning speeds from a broadband, multicolor source, without additional de-multiplexing.
The instrument was developed through a joint agreement between the Eastman Chemical Company and Rosemount Analytical and is complementary to Rosemount Analytical's near infrared (NIR) AOTF spectrometer and other rugged process analytical instruments.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- AOT 100
- AOT 40
- Aotearoa Ethnic Network Journal
- Aotearoa Legalise Cannabis Party
- Aotearoa Maori Internet Organisation
- Aotearoa Maori Womens Rugby
- Aotearoa New Zealand
- Aotearoa New Zealand and Australia
- Aotearoa New Zealand Association of Art Educators
- Aotearoa New Zealand Association of Social Workers
- Aotearoa Student Press Association
- Aotearoa Wave and Tidal Energy Association
- Aotearoa Workers Solidarity Movement
- Aotearoa, New Zealand
- Aotiella aotophilus