References in periodicals archive ?
Brimrose's core Acousto-Optic Tunable Filter (AOTF) technology is being used in the spectrometer.
Abbreviations: objective lens (OBJ), easySTED waveplate (WP), tube lens (TL), dichroic beamsplitter (DC), band pass filter (BP), avalanche photo diodes (APD1, APD2), acousto-optic modulator (AOM), acousto-optic tunable filter (AOTF), computer with FpGA based electronics board (PC w/FPGA).
The AOTF modulated 4-laser unit, which provides as many as seven laser lines (choices from 405nm, 440nm, 457nm, 488nm, 514nm, 543nm, 562nm and 638nm), the AOM modulated 3-laser unit, which provides an additional three laser lines, and an optional picosecond or faster pulsed laser are just three of the laser options available.
The SpotCheck NIR, an acousto-optic tunable filter-based spec (AOTF) from Infrared Fiber Systems, is about the size of a video camera.
An acousto-optic tunable filter (AOTF) is a good choice for the complementary system because it is easily integrated into a DIAL system.
Product information is now available on a line of Acousto-Optic Tunable Filter (AOTF) Film and Thin Film Analyzers from Brimrose Corporation.
The Model LSI-NIR-VT Near-Infrared Vector Probe fiber optic device is designed for diffuse reflectance spectroscopy and interfaces with most existing FTIB, AOTF, and dispersive spectrometers, requiring high sensitivity and dynamic range.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- AOT 100
- AOT 40
- Aotea Youth Symphony
- Aotearoa Ethnic Network Journal
- Aotearoa Legalise Cannabis Party
- Aotearoa Maori Internet Organisation
- Aotearoa Maori Womens Rugby
- Aotearoa New Zealand
- Aotearoa New Zealand and Australia
- Aotearoa New Zealand Association of Art Educators
- Aotearoa New Zealand Association of Social Workers
- Aotearoa Student Press Association
- Aotearoa Wave and Tidal Energy Association
- Aotearoa Workers Solidarity Movement
- Aotearoa, New Zealand