References in periodicals archive ?
The widespread, long-term, and severe criteria of AP-I and
would not be governed by AP-I since it lacks one of the three elements.
Another distinction between AP-I and ENMOD's use of this
incorporated into AP-I by default, (100) the fact that the Understanding
course of war, would not have met either AP-I or ENMOD's threshold.
was widespread and severe, the long-term test for AP-I was not
of a vulnerable environment but if AP-I and ENMOD could not have
AP-I's prohibition even if it were interpreted to encompass the
As neither AP-I nor ENMOD were applicable to the environmental
including generations unborn." (131) As discussed above, AP-I
widespread, long-term, and severe damage threshold of AP-I is helpful.
where AP-I's prohibition would not cover damage to the Arctic: the
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- AP-2 complex subunit alpha-2
- AP-2 complex subunit beta
- AP-2 complex subunit mu
- AP-2 complex subunit sigma
- AP-2 like
- AP-2 mu 2 chain
- AP-2 mu chain
- AP-2 repressor
- AP-2 transcription factor
- AP-2rep transcription factor
- AP-3 adapter complex mu3A subunit
- AP-3 complex beta-3A subunit
- AP-3 complex delta subunit, partial CDS
- AP-3 complex subunit beta-1
- AP-3 complex subunit beta-2
- AP-3 complex subunit delta
- AP-3 complex subunit delta-1
- AP-3 complex subunit mu-1
- AP-3 complex subunit mu-2
- AP-3 complex subunit sigma-1
- AP-3 complex subunit sigma-2
- AP-3 complex subunit sigma-3A
- AP-3 complex subunit sigma-3B
- AP-mu chain family member mu1A
- AP-mu chain family member mu1B
- AP105A1 2
- AP180 N-Terminal Homology