References in classic literature ?
How long had he been there looking at me, ap- praising me in my unguarded day-dreaming state?
His face in the full light of day ap- peared very pale, meagre, even haggard.
Whichever it was, he managed to convey it to me even during the period when he ap- peared almost too weak to talk.
Each as he ap- peared snatched up one of the truths and some who were quite strong snatched up a dozen of them.
One of its gripping limbs curled amid the debris; another limb ap- peared, feeling its way over the fallen beams.
He looked pleased; pleased, and touched with ap- prehension at the same time.
I reminded the audience of the peril which surrounded this self- emancipated young man at the North,--even in Mas- sachusetts, on the soil of the Pilgrim Fathers, among the descendants of revolutionary sires; and I ap- pealed to them, whether they would ever allow him to be carried back into slavery,--law or no law, con- stitution or no constitution.
They jeered the piratical private, and called attention to various defects in his personal ap- pearance; and they were wildly enthusiastic in support of the young girl.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- AP-2 repressor
- AP-2 transcription factor
- AP-2rep transcription factor
- AP-3 adapter complex mu3A subunit
- AP-3 complex beta-3A subunit
- AP-3 complex delta subunit, partial CDS
- AP-3 complex subunit beta-1
- AP-3 complex subunit beta-2
- AP-3 complex subunit delta
- AP-3 complex subunit delta-1
- AP-3 complex subunit mu-1
- AP-3 complex subunit mu-2
- AP-3 complex subunit sigma-1
- AP-3 complex subunit sigma-2
- AP-3 complex subunit sigma-3A
- AP-3 complex subunit sigma-3B
- AP-mu chain family member mu1A
- AP-mu chain family member mu1B
- AP105A1 2
- AP180 N-Terminal Homology
- AP2 Associated Kinase 1