References in periodicals archive ?
Epley was an elected trustee to the Appraisal Foundation, where he was chair of publications and a member of the Executive Committee.
With a portable appraisal, a mortgage shopper could begin the process by getting an appraisal, then applying to several lenders, with the appraisal included with each application.
Amy McClellan: Residential work has become more complicated since the Uniform Appraisal Dataset was put into practice because there seems to be more emphasis on fitting the form than on explaining the property being appraised.
The strategic plan includes five core values governing the Appraisal Institute's continued growth and development:
"Our competitors are generally large, impersonal, organizations - focused on serving the banking industry (and the banking industry business model)," said Ron Stickelman, CU Appraisal Services' executive chairman.
And then we had state-based regulations that became part of the appraisal process, many of which were regularly changing, as well as new rules being introduced.
We also present evidence showing that these appraisal petitions bear strong markers of litigation merit--they are, in other words, targeting the right deals.
If we and you disagree on the value of the property or the amount of loss, either may make written demand for an appraisal of the loss.
The appraisal review demystifies the appraisal process and gives the client a better understanding of the valuation and greater confidence in the appraiser's conclusions.
of London) explains the key elements of performance appraisals and their potential to motivate, foster commitment and ultimately improve the organization's performance.
170(f)(11)(C) requires taxpayers to obtain a qualified appraisal for donated property for which a deduction exceeding $5,000 is claimed.
As time goes on, the supplier may no longer be capable of following mature processes--thus the imposition of a three-year limit on Standard CMMI Appraisal Method for Process Improvement (SCAMPI) "A" results.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Appraisal & Management of Mineral Projects
- Appraisal and Real Estate Economics Associates, Inc.
- Appraisal and Research of Real Estate
- Appraisal Associates of Clemson
- Appraisal Capital
- Appraisal Clause
- Appraisal Clauses
- Appraisal Consulation Document
- Appraisal Consulting Research & Training, Inc.
- Appraisal Cost
- Appraisal Cost of Quality
- Appraisal Cost of Quality / Failure Cost of Quality Ratio
- Appraisal Costs
- Appraisal Defect Detection & Prevention
- Appraisal Development and Production Sharing Agreement
- appraisal drilling
- Appraisal Fee
- Appraisal Fees
- appraisal folder
- Appraisal Foundation
- Appraisal Institute
- Appraisal Institute of Canada
- Appraisal Institute Residential Database
- Appraisal Issues and Client Relations
- Appraisal Management and Communications System
- Appraisal Management Center
- Appraisal Management Company
- Appraisal Management System
- Appraisal Method
- Appraisal Method of Depreciation