References in periodicals archive ?
Wan Mohd Zahari said that seriously injured were Hasliza Arini's husband, Mohd Syaril Sulaiman, 44, and their two children, Khaliesah Khairina, seven, and Dhia Afriena, five.
According to ministry statistics, the number of Palestinians shot and killed in the protests that started on March 30 has reached 116, including Arini, in addition to 13300 injured among them 330 still in critical condition.
There are three chapters (by Arini Loader, Alice Te Punga Somerville and Melissa Kennedy) dedicated solely to Maori literature, and several other essays (most notably, O'Donnell's, Young's and Wevers') devote substantial attention to this corpus.
'The [cause] of the problem should be taken from the bottom up,' Arini said.
It is perhaps a realization of this impact, of being caught between two incompatible traditions that makes Iqbal elsewhere confess to the unrelatedness of a desire (arini) thus situated to the Mosaic tradition:
get the look Rhiad Lanterns, PS95 for set of 2, Rockett St George Exact match Cuban striped cushion, PS24, Butterfly Home by Matthew Williamson at Debenhams Butterfly self-adhesive retail stickers, PS15 per sheet, Purlees.com Dark blue swirl bullet vase, PS30, Butterfly Home by Matthew Williamson at Debenhams Exact match Arini wallpaper, PS79 per roll, Matthew Williamson for Osborne & Little at Designerwallpapers.co.uk Venetian orchid mirror, PS225, Frenchbedroom company.co.uk Pineapple table lamp, PS72.50, Lightingmajestic.
Sharing 3rd to 11th slots are GMs Boris Savchenko of Russia, Eltaj Safarli of Azerbaijan, Levan Pantulaia of Georgia, Gawain Jones of England and Pouria Arini of Iran.
Na Secao Ensaios, onde publicamos um instigante ensaio sobre Tecnologia de Construcao Ecologica em Arquitetura de Terra, do Professor Ruy Arini, Arquiteto, Doutor pela FAU/USP e pos-doutorando na Escola de Engenharia da Universidade do Minho, Portugal.
Hamidah A, Arini MI, Zarina AL, Zulkifli SZ, Jamal R.
Pour rappel, la rencontre sera officiee par un trio saoudien compose de l'arbitre principal Khalil Djalal, de ses deux assistants, Badr Echamrani et Khaled Dougariri, et le 4e arbitre Fahd Al Arini. Le commissaire au match est l'Irakien Hocine Said.
First Undersecretary for the Ministry of Education in Alexandria Mahmoud Arini decided on Friday to refer the teacher to investigation.
(36) When Neil Plimmer (Chair of the Wellington Sculpture Trust) announced the shortlist of three finalists: Kristin Peren (Central Otago), Phil Price (Christchurch) and Paul Rolfe and Arini Poutu (Wellington), he said that they had been chosen from a rich body of submissions, including overseas competition, for the proposed $900,000 Gateway Sculpture.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Arilus cristatus
- Arimidex or Tamoxifen Alone or in Combination trial
- Arimidex, Tamoxifen Alone or in Combination
- ARINC Aeronautical Mobile Satellite Service
- Arinc and Discrete Circuit Card
- ARINC Business Radio Service
- ARINC Communications Addressing and Reporting System
- ARINC Technical Excellence Society
- Ariocarpus fissuratus