After completing the VNF authentication process in Section 3.1, ASMN ready to secure communication using symmetric key encryption algorithm.
ASMN controls the traffic between VNFs using Sec-catalog and VNF-G/W of 3.1 after encrypted communication of 3.3.
For performance evaluation of ASMN, we configured VNF-G/W and VNF Client, VNF Server in one tenant.
We analyze the packet transmission rate in ASMN. The data for the test is as follows.
The client generates random packets of 64 bytes and 4,096 bytes for the ICMP protocol, and transmits the packets to the server for measuring the RTT(Round-Trip-Time) between VNFs in the same tenant using ASMN.
So, we confirm that we provide the service without performance degradation because of ASMN within micro-second s.
(39) Francesco Gonzaga to Isabella d'Este, 4 May 1495, ASMn, AG, box 2110, f.
(40) Isabella d'Este to Francesco Gonzaga, 13 September 1491, ASMn, AG, box 2107, fasc.
(41) Isabella d'Este to Francesco Gonzaga, 5 October 1506, ASMn, AG, box 2116, f.
(42) Fra Girolamo Redini to Francesco Gonzaga, 20 April 1498, ASMn, AG, box 852, fasc.
(43) Fra Girolamo Redini to Isabella d'Este 22 April 1498, ASMn, AG, box 852, fasc.