ASUR


Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Related to ASUR: Acer, ASUS
AcronymDefinition
ASURAs You Are
ASURAutonomous Surface Unit Remote (Schlumberger data acquisition unit)
ASURAnnual Safety Update Report
Copyright 1988-2018 AcronymFinder.com, All rights reserved.
References in periodicals archive ?
In May 2017, ASUR increased its share ownership in Aerostar, operator of LMM Airport in Puerto Rico, to 60% from its prior 50% ownership.
PSP Investments acquired a 40% interest in Aerostar while ASUR, already a 50% shareholder in Aerostar, acquired an additional 10%, consolidating its total interest to 60%.
Probers said Asur was killed by people allegedly involved in the illegal drug trade.
Pursuant to the operator's bylaws, as sole holder of ASUR's Series "BB" shares, ITA has the right to elect two members of ASUR's board of directors.
Tribasa, which recently failed in its attempt to restructure US$750 million in debt, announced in late September that its financial troubles would prevent it from continuing to participate in ASUR. The company relinquished its share in ASUR to the Mexican government lender Nacional Financiera (NAFIN).
As such, ASUR's new network smacks of potential rather than anything oven ready.
(ASUR) (NYSE: ASR) (BMV: ASUR) has announced that total passenger traffic for May 2019 was 4,567,358, compared to 4,204,429, in May 2018, an increase of 8.6%, the company said.
(ASUR) (NYSE: ASR) (BMV: ASUR) has announced a 5.8% increase in total passenger traffic in April 2019, compared to April 2018, the company said.
Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste SA de CV Fernando Chico Pardo Concludes Sale of 49% of ITA (Strategic Partner of ASUR) and 37,746,290 Class B Common Shares of ASUR to Grupo ADO, S.A.