References in periodicals archive ?
The Japanese released all the snakes from the ASVL serpentarium weeks before Liberation to booby-trap the area against the advancing Americans.
Montillano and the other employees' children were taught to appreciate the roles played by white mice, guinea pigs, goats and horses in the work being done at ASVL. They were taught to respect, more than fear, the cobras.
People with TB and other tropical diseases came to ASVL from far-off provinces seeking a cure or bringing their children for vaccination."
At ASVL, viral cytopathic effect was observed in viral culture cells from the specimen collected from the woman on October 10; however, immunofluorescent antibody staining was negative for herpes simplex virus (HSV).
On January 9, 2007, ASVL sent the unidentified viral isolate to CDC, where the isolate was evaluated using two pathogen-discovery strategies: a pan-herpes virus polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test and a deoxyribonuclease sequence-independent, single-primer amplification (DNase-SISPA) sequencing method, * in which a specimen is treated with DNase, followed by nucleic acid extraction, random amplification, restriction enzyme digestion, and SISPA of the restriction fragments.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- ASW Aircraft Carrier
- ASW Aircraft Resources Utilization Study
- ASW Combat System
- ASW Data segment
- ASW Environmental Acoustic Support
- ASW Evaluator
- ASW Operations Centers Communication
- ASW Program/Performance-Surveillance
- ASW Support Communications Modules of the Tactical Support Center
- ASW System Support Facility
- ASW Systems Engineering Development Site
- ASW Tactical Decision Aid
- ASW Tactical Support System
- ASW Test Requirements Outline