References in periodicals archive ?
(61) Kevin M Dunn and Rosalie Atie, 'Regulating Online Racism
Twin Cities has the largest score for an iHeart cluster at 39.0, CBS 15.6 and it's atie between Cumulus and American Public Media at 10.8.
KA late sha in O Mo ATIE MARIE DUBOSE is the est addition to this gallery of ame, booked at Lane County Jail, Oregon for disorderly conduct, on nday of this week.
Finally, some initiatives should be closely monitored, including the Tunisian Centre of Monitoring and Competitive Intelligence, IACE, The Tunisian Network for Monitoring and Competitive Intelligence, a project initiated in 2009 as part of the promotion of Tunisian exports, with the technical assistance of the CCI of Tunis and the work of some young associations such as ATIE and ATIS.
Some stand plants were separately transferred in plastic pots (15 x 15 x 20 cm) which filled with a commercial Sterile Plant Growth Media, BAGA (Bastare Amade Giah Arganic, manufactured by Dashte Sabz Atie Co., UTSTP, Iran), while others were planted in hydroponic pots.
Sadly typical is the case of is Tosan Atie Ahon, who registered at hospital early in her pregnancy, knowing her treatment was supposed to be free.
The Alaska Timber Insurance Exchange (ATIE) is a unique workers' compensation solution designed to save money for Alaska businesses that traditionally have higher than average workers' compensation rates and are committed to employee safety.
(213) Judith D de Jong, Atie van den Brink-Muinen & Peter Groenewegen, The Dutch Health Insurance Reform: Switching Between Insurers, a Comparison Between the General Population and the Chronically Ill and Disabled, 8 BMC Health Servs.
I could not eat the bowl of food that Tante Atie laid in front of me.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Atiar Sua
- Atikokan Bio-Energy Research Centre
- Atikokan High School
- Atikokan Intergenerational Centre for Arts and Alternatives
- Atikokan, Ontario, Canada
- Atila the hun
- Atila the hun