References in periodicals archive ?
Dr Kate Sutton Jones, principal at the Adnoc School's Sas Al Nahkl campus, said, "We were honoured to host representatives of Lego Education, Adnoc and ATLAB. Our visitors had the opportunity to view and interact with students using the Lego Innovation Labs.
Some of the questions asked to Cruzr were sent to ATLAB ahead of time and a few others were asked on the spot during the interview to test its responsiveness.
It is even more true with an autistic child," said Nilesh Korgaonkar, General Manager, ATLAB.
ATLAB, a technology-based learning solutions company, is supporting the week by contributing to educational activities planned by KHDA and Sharjah Education Council, among others.
This report provides comprehensive information on the current therapeutic developmental pipeline of ATLAB Pharma SAS's, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
She also mentioned that ATLAB STEM Academy trains the students to face many evolving modern theories in the world such as VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, and Ambiguity) to evaluate, monitor and improve human behavioural patterns.
It even "has a brain", says Senthil Kugan, general manager at Atlab, the official distributor of Lego Education in the GCC.
 Matlab, ECG simulation Using atlab, 2013, http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/10858.
31 October 2011 - French biotech ATLAB Pharma SAS and US BZL Biologics LLC have signed an exclusive sublicence agreement to develop, manufacture and distribute 177Lu-J591, a radiopharmaceutical for cancer treatment.
Nielsen EDI will give a presentation on the future of 3-D, and film supplier Atlab has convened a nine-person panel to chew the issue.
STMicroelectronics (NYSE:STM) has unveiled a new family of ultra-low-power touch-sensor chips, following the signing of a technology-licensing agreement with the Korean company ATLab, Inc.
`What is the boy doing?' Child LI:3 Taha atlab (ashrab) maj drink.PRES.MASC.3P.SING water Tester: Shu `amjamaluu al-awlaad?
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Atkinson, Banker, Kaplan, and Young
- Atkinson, Brooks
- Atkinson, Henry
- Atkinson, Sir Harry (Albert)
- Atkinson, Sir Harry (Albert)
- ATl Optical Summit
- ATL RC EAST
- ATL RC WEST
- ATL SC
- Atlanta & St. Andrews Bay Railway Company
- Atlanta Advanced Communications Holdings Limited
- Atlanta Adventure Racing Group
- Atlanta Air Cargo Association
- Atlanta Alliance for Health and Human Rights
- Atlanta Alliance on Developmental Disabilities
- Atlanta Amateur Hockey League
- Atlanta Animal Allergy and Dermatology
- Atlanta Animal Rescue Friends
- Atlanta Apartment Association
- Atlanta Archdiocesan Council of Catholic Women
- Atlanta Area Aquarium Association
- Atlanta Area Association of Independent Schools
- Atlanta Area Biomedical Association
- Atlanta Area Compensation Association
- Atlanta Area Council
- Atlanta Area Pick Users Group
- Atlanta Area School for the Deaf
- Atlanta Area Suzuki Piano Association
- Atlanta Art Association
- Atlanta Association of Black Journalists
- Atlanta Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Atlanta Association of Interpreters and Translators
- Atlanta Athletic Club
- Atlanta Audubon Society