References in periodicals archive ?
Based on my experiences using the same exercise in previous classes, I expected the pre-exercise analysis via the ATWAS would have resulted in more negative attitudes toward women living with HIV than the post-exercise.
In addition to the type of course impacting results on the ATWAS, the timing of the administration may also have played a role.
The results on the ATWAS suggest that students had generally positive attitudes toward women living with HIV but perhaps as members of an out-group, separate and disconnected from them.
This seemed to nuance then-responses in ways that perhaps the ATWAS was unable to capture.
Perhaps students were able to express global attitudes as measured by the ATWAS and more specific attitudes via the reflection papers.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Atvira Informavimo Konsultavimo Orientavimo Sistema
- Atviras Kodas Lietuvai
- Atwater First Church of God
- Atwater Griffith Park Chamber of Commerce
- Atwater Kent Museum
- Atwater Kent Museum of Philadelphia
- Atwater Village Neighborhood Council
- Atwater Village Neighborhood Watch
- Atwater Village Residents Association
- Atwater, Caleb
- Atwater, Helen Woodard
- Atwater, Wilbur
- Atwater, Wilbur Olin
- Atwater-Cosmos-Grove City
- ATWCS System Requirement Team
- ATWCS Training Laboratory
- Atwell-Hicks, Inc.
- Atwell-Wilson Motor Museum
- Atwima Mponua Rural Bank Ltd.