References in periodicals archive ?
CANES incorporates information technology and network services currently provided to coalition partners under the CENTRIXS umbrella, making the development of CANES a critical concern to the AUSCANNZUKUS community as the pathway to the Maritime Net-centric Roadmap's goal of full net enablement and ultimate convergence with the future Global Information Grid.
Other nations and navies, in natural clusters, can indeed take advantage of the policies and processes that TTCP has instituted within the AUSCANNZUKUS nations.
One vehicle for such cooperation among Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States--the five AUSCANNZUKUS nations--is The Technical Cooperation Program (TTCP).
Trident Warrior 2005 (TWOS) provided an exciting opportunity to talk with members of the AUSCANNZUKUS (Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom and United States) alliance, including the Commanding Officer of HMCS Montreal, Cmdr.
AUSCANNZUKUS has been closely involved in the development of coalition Internet Protocol (IP) networking over the past few years, taking the lead role in the development of the Allied Maritime Tactical Wide Area Networking guidance publication, Allied Communications Publication 200 (ACP200), experimentation and several standardization documents.
Deutsch: The AUSCANNZUKUS Experimentation Working Group (EWG) designed and executed 18 coalition initiatives focusing on three thematic areas that are considered critical for conducting networked information sharing with our Coalition partners:
"Subnet Relay is the warfighter's version of what the dial-up telephone modem does to a phone line," said AUSCANNZUKUS C4 Interoperability Project Officer, Canadian Navy Lt.
(formerly IP Unwired, Inc.) is the AUSCANNZUKUS commercial development partner for SNR.
All AUSCANNZUKUS navies now have capital projects in place to field SNR in the 2007-2010 time frame.
In the late 1990s, as a result of increasing satellite congestion, mounting costs and a desire to improve communications availability, AUSCANNZUKUS articulated a requirement to use LOS bearers to carry IP data traffic ship-to-ship within a coalition task group, much like a tactical intranet at sea.
Three years later in 2003, a prototype was featured as part of the AUSCANNZUKUS contributions to Joint Warrior Interoperability Demonstration (JWID) '03.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Ausable Bayfield Conservation Authority
- Ausable Bayfield Maitland Valley
- Ausable Chasm
- AusAID Knowledge Warehouse
- Ausaid NGO
- Ausbild Zentrum Bootsbau Schiffsbau
- Ausbildung der Ausbilder
- Ausbildungs- und Prüfungsverordnung
- Ausbildungs- und Tätigkeitsnachweis
- Ausbildungsdienst der Formation
- Ausbildungsgerät Duellsimulator
- Ausbildungsgerät Gefechtssimulator für die Panzertruppe
- Ausbildungsgerät Schießsimulator Handwaffen/Panzerabwehrhandwaffen
- Ausbildungsinstitut Fuer Klinische Verhaltenstherapie
- Ausbildungszentrum für Experten der Kapitalanlage
- Ausbon Sargent Land Preservation Trust
- AUSCERT Advisory
- Auschwitz concentration camp
- Auschwitz concentration camp
- Auschwitz Institute for Peace and Reconciliation
- Auschwitz Jewish Center Foundation
- Ausclad Group of Companies
- ausculatory triangle
- Auscultacion Cardiaca
- Auscultacion Respiratoria