References in periodicals archive ?
The inclusion of the DTCA provision in the AUSFTA, however, had a further consequence.
intellectual property provisions in 2011 that extend well beyond those included in previous trade agreements, including the AUSFTA (Lopert and Gleeson 2013).
(209) SAFTA ch 10 art 3; AUSFTA art 12.2; TAFTA art 807.2; ACFTA art 11.3.
The TPPA resurrects many of the domestic regulatory issues that were debated in the Australia-US Free Trade Agreement (AUSFTA).
(185) See, for example NAFTA, above n 14, art 1102; SAFTA, above n27, chapter 8, art 3; AUSFTA, above n27, art 11.3; Agreement between the Government of the Hellenic Republic and the Government of the Republic of Albania for the Encouragement and Reciprocal Protection of Investments, 1 August 1991, art 3; Agreement between the Government of the Kingdom of Norway and the Government of the Republic of Lithuania on the Promotion and Mutual Protection of Investments, 16 August 1992, art 1; The Energy Charter Treaty (1985) 34 ILM 373 at 389.
The Attorney-General's Fair Use Paper of 2005 was prompted by the recommendations of the Joint Standing Committee on Treaties (JSCOT) and the Senate Select Committee (SSC) on the AUSFTA. AUSFTA would "extend the term [of protection] for most copyright material by 20 years," provide copyright owners with "more extensive owner control over temporary copies and provide stronger protection for technological measures used by owners to control [user] access to ...
I say so because water is not excluded from the AUSFTA, but its exclusion from GATS heightens the ability of US-based water corporations to make very big profits in Australia.
It may seem along way to travel to access a new market, but Australia and New Zealand maybe worth taking a closer look at, especially since the free trade agreement (AUSFTA) between the U.S.
Economic Analysis of AUSFTA: Impact of the bilateral free trade agreement with the United States.
Chapter 11 of the Australia-United States Free Trade Agreement (AUSFTA) does not permit direct claims, relying instead on a state-to-state dispute resolution mechanism.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- auscultatory sounds
- Auscultory gap
- Ausfuhrkredit Gesellschaft
- Ausgrabungen in Uruk-Warka: Endberichte
- Ausiliarie Missionarie Agostiniane
- Ausländer in Deutschland
- Auslandsgesellschaft Sachsen-Anhalt eV