(54) High Court of Australia Transcripts, AustLII
(32) For Australia, see Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act, 1900 (UK) 63 & 64 Vict, c 12, ss 71-80 [Australian Constitution]; Australian Communist Party v Commonwealth, 83 CLR 1 at 263,  HCA 5 (AustLII
), Fullager J; Plaintiff S157 v Commonwealth,  HCA 2 at para 103, 211 CLR 476, Gaudron, McHugh, Gummow, Kirby & Hayne JJ [Plaintiff S157]; Kirk v Industrial Court (NSW),  HCA 1 at paras 95-100, 239 CLR 531, French CJ, Gummow, Hayne, Crennan, Kiefel & Bell JJ.
(120) Voir par ex Gavalas v Singh,  VSCA 23 (disponible sur AustLII
); Rufo v Hosking,  NSWCA 391, 61 NSWLR 678.
For example, AustLII
automates the creation of hypertext links (Burns, C, 2007, p.400).
By 1999, AustLII
developed a comprehensive national database for case law, legislation, and treaties for all nine Australian legal jurisdictions, thereby becoming the first free access legal information system to compete with commercial providers.
(12) For example AustLII
(www.austlii.com.au, WorldLII <http://www.worldlii.org>, ComLII <http://www.comlii.org>, CornellLII <http://www.lii.cornell.edu> 1 December 2006.
Vidarlis [2001 ] FCA 1329; (2001) 110 FCR 391; (2001) 183 ALR 1 [online: AusTLII
Homepage <http://www.austlii.edu.au/>] (infra note 226), seeking restraining orders preventing the Commonwealth and the Minister from removing the asylum seekers from the territorial sea.
these terms in the AustLII
databases for these courts: AustLII
Some reported linking their Twitter accounts to Austlii
(the Australian legal database) to be connected to the wider legal and jurisprudential network.
(46) Western Australia v Ward,  HCA 28, 213 CLR 1 (AustLII
) [Ward cited to CLR].
The University of New South Wales who will partner with the Australasian Legal Information Institute (AustLII
), to massively expand free online access to Australasian legal history through digitisation and data aggregation ($410 000).
(9) Butler vFairclough, (1917) 23 CLR78 at 90, 97,  HCA9 (AustLII