References in periodicals archive ?
Even communicating between the new DMS and the old AUTODIN - or between the DMS and any other network, such as those of the US's foreign allies - is a problem, in that the Fortezza encryption scheme is compatible with few - if any - other encryption schemes, particularly in the commercial world.
Exporting the field makes it acceptable to AUTODIN, the communications link between base communication centers.
Although the SFF file is AUTODIN compatible, we must perform the following steps before the base communications center can transmit it over AUTODIN:
Following the successful completion of the Kanto Plain Consolidation Plan (1970 to 1976), which relocated major headquarters, family housing and support facilities to Yokoya AB, Camp Zama and Yokosuka, the Autodin switch became the only major facility remaining at North Camp Drake.
US obligations include activation of a new digital Autovon/Tandem dual-function switch at Yokota and functional relocation of the Autodin switch from North Camp Drake to Yokota.
Through the use of the AUTODIN system, a simplified, transaction-oriented, machine-to-machine interface between DIDS and the logistics community was established.
The Telos AMHS provides support for the Department of Defense's AUTODIN and DMS messaging systems, which is also used by some civilian agencies.
Sm@rtRouters will allow Space Command to phase out the costly leased lines currently linking its AUTODIN terminals in favor of low-cost IP networking via the SIPRnet.
The DMS program was implemented by DISA to replace the aging AUTODIN messaging system at federal and military agencies.
announced a major breakthrough that allows AUTODIN devices to communicate via the SIPRNET.
The Defense Message System will replace the aging AUTODIN messaging systems used by United States defense and intelligence communities worldwide.
The system will replace the Department of Defense's current organizational messaging system, AUTODIN, and its E-mail systems.
Acronyms browser ?
- AUTO REC
- AUTOSEVOCOM II
Full browser ?
- Autodesk Threaded Language Application System Toolkit
- Autodesk University
- Autodesk User Group Central Europe
- Autodesk Users Group International
- Autodesk, Inc.
- Autodesk, Inc.
- AUTODIN Automatic Maintenance Program System
- AUTODIN Communication Operations Center
- AUTODIN Communications Line Module
- AUTODIN Communications Module
- AUTODIN Conferencing Interface Unit
- AUTODIN Conversion Processor
- AUTODIN Gateway Messaging System
- AUTODIN Improvement Program
- Autodin Integrated Communications System
- AUTODIN Interface Device
- AUTODIN Intersite Gateway
- AUTODIN Limited Privacy Service
- AUTODIN Mail Server
- AUTODIN Multimedia Terminal
- AUTODIN Operators Console
- AUTODIN Switching Center
- AUTODIN Terminal Equipment
- AUTODIN Transfer Unit
- AUTODIN Transitional Hub
- AUTODIN-Mail Interface Host
- AUTODIN-to-DISN Interface
- AUTODIN/Defense Special Security Communications System
- Autoduellist Association of Vermont
- Autoduellists of the Vancouver Regional Organization