References in periodicals archive ?
Avangard (AVGR LI; AVINPU) has announced its 1H11 shell egg production grew 51% y/y to 2.9bn units and the number of eggs processed increased 190% y/y to 534mn.
* Avinger, Inc.(NASDAQ: AVGR) fell 31.1% to $1.15 in the pre-market trading session.
Shares of Avinger, Inc.(NASDAQ: AVGR) were down 32% to $1.1365.
* Avinger (NASDAQ: AVGR) shares hit a yearly low of $1.13 today morning.
* Avinger, Inc.(NASDAQ: AVGR) dropped 32.3% to $1.13.
* Avinger (NASDAQ: AVGR) shares set a new yearly low of $1.65 this morning.
* Avinger (NASDAQ: AVGR) stock hit a new 52-week low of $1.77.
(NASDAQ: AVGR) shares fell 12.7% to close at $1.92 after reporting 26% sequential revenue growth in second quarter.
* Avinger, Inc.(NASDAQ: AVGR) shares rose 4.1% to $2.31 in pre-market trading.
* Avinger, Inc.(NASDAQ: AVGR) tumbled 9.8% to close at $2.13.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- AVFUEL Management Accounting System
- Avgust Andreevich Letavet
- Avgust Arais-Berce
- Avgust Avgustovich Montferrand
- Avgust Eduardovich Voss
- Avgust Fedorovich Vagner
- Avgust Iurevich Arais-Berce
- Avgust Ivanovich Kork
- Avgust Karlovich Tsivolko
- Avgust Kirkhenshtein
- Avgust Kork
- Avgust Letavet
- Avgust Martynovich Kirkhenshtein
- Avgust Montferrand
- Avgust Tsivolko
- Avgust Vagner
- Avgust Voss
- Avgusta Mezer
- Avgusta Vladimirovna Mezer