(redirected from Aberdeen)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Category filter:
ABEAdult Basic Education
ABEAssociation of Business Executives
ABEAberdeen (Amtrak station code; Aberdeen, MD)
ABEAntivirus Business Edition (software)
ABEAutonomous Benthic Explorer (underwater robotic vehicle)
ABEAgricultural and Biological Engineering (various schools)
ABEAllgemeine Betriebserlaubnis (German: general operating permit)
ABEAssociation of Building Engineers
ABEAgricultural and Biosystems Engineering
ABEAmerican Business Enterprise (various organizations)
ABEAtlanta Board of Education (Atlanta, GA)
ABEAccess-Based Enumeration
ABEAdvanced Book Exchange (Abebooks)
ABEAmy Beverland Elementary School (Indianapolis, IN)
ABEAvion Bombardier d'Eau (French: Water Bombing Aircraft)
ABEAmerican Book Exchange (Canada)
ABEApplication Boundaries Enforcer
ABEAnchor Bay Entertainment (DVD supplier)
ABEAmerican Board of Examiners in Clinical Social Work
ABEAcumen Building Enterprise, Inc. (Oakland, CA)
ABEAcute Bacterial Endocarditis
ABEAnybody But England
ABEAdvanced Boresight Equipment
ABEAssociation Bancaire pour l'Euro (French: Euro Banking Association)
ABEAviation Boatswain's Mate (Launching & Recovering Equipment; USN Rating)
ABEAgent Building Environment
ABEAgence Bruxelloise de l'Entreprise (French: Brussels Enterprise Agency; Belgium)
ABEApplied Biomedical Engineering
ABEAerosol Best Estimate (US DOE)
ABEAutomated Barcode Evaluator
ABEAutomated Buyer Environment (Canadian Government software)
ABEAvailable Bandwidth Estimation
ABEAgapornis Breeders and Exhibitors (bird club)
ABEAnaplasma, Babesia and Eperythrozoon
ABEArmy Background Experiment
ABEAutomated Benefits Exchange (System)
ABEArmy Budget Estimate
ABEAllentown, PA, USA - Allentown-Bethlehem-Easton Airport (Airport Code)
ABEAverage Bond Energy (chemistry)
ABEARM-Based Electronics
ABEAcorn Banner Exchange (web group)
ABEA Baseline Weight Estimate
ABEAdvanced Billing Engine
ABEAMA Business Education
ABEAttitude Bias Electronics
ABEAssistant Brigade Engineer
ABEAlsace Brenner Equipement (French wedding reception equipment rental company)
ABEAggregated Business Entity
ABEActivity Based Effectiveness
Copyright 1988-2018 AcronymFinder.com, All rights reserved.
References in periodicals archive ?
Also, from 07:30 on 9 September 2019, until 23:00 on 11 September 2019, there will be a prohibition of waiting on the west side of Union Terrace, Aberdeen, between its junctions with Union Street and Rosemount Viaduct.
Aberdeen Standard Investments is a brand of the investment businesses of Standard Life Aberdeen plc, its affiliates and subsidiaries.
BACHELOR OF ARTS COMMUNICATION DESIGN: PHOTOGRAPHY - HONOURS Lora Campbell, Fraserburgh; Sally Lok Yee Chan, Aberdeen; Heather Mary Currie, Aberdeen; Kieran McCarroll, Forres; Andrew Milne, Aberdeen; Jennifer Katrina Milne, Inverallochy; Sean Eric Danger Steen, Dunfermline.
Aberdeen Intent for Salesforce identifies these in-market accounts and feeds them directly into Salesforce for sales teams to engage.
CELTIC 2 ABERDEEN 0 EUAN MCLEAN ABERDEEN can't possibly be as bad as they were against Motherwell and that timely jolt can actually help them with expectations low.
Low-cost airline airBaltic recently launched its newest route from Aberdeen International with the first flight to Riga taking off on May 2.
The opening of the new office sees Andrew Paul appointed as Senior Executive Officer, Aberdeen Asset Management Middle East Limited, alongside Lucy Draper, Senior Business Development Manager.
Aberdeen's acquisition of its existing 50.1% stake in Aberdeen SVG Private Equity in May 2013 included an option for Aberdeen to buy, or SVG Capital to sell, the remaining 49.9% stake.
From January 4 Eastern Airways will offer daily weekday and Sunday services from Cardiff to Aberdeen via Newcastle.
Aberdeen Property Investors Services was acquired by the Swedish housing developer Riksbyggen for an undisclosed sum.
Aberdeen refers to these SMB users as 'low IT' in the report and recommends these buyers consider choosing a database especially designed for these requirements or that can be seamlessly embedded in an application.
Full browser ?