References in periodicals archive ?
The Abu Dhabi Future Energy Company, or Masdar, a subsidiary of Abu Dhabi-owned Mubadala Development Corporation, launched the clean energy project by setting aside $15 billion to invest in sustainable technology, a substantial amount of which has already been invested in investment funds and projects and over a dozen acquisitions made around the globe.
UAE national carrier Etihad Airways has signed a service agreement with Masdar, the Abu Dhabi Future Energy Company, to purchase carbon credits for the airline's voluntary offset program.
Abu Dhabi Future Energy Company, or Masdar, a renewable energy unit of government-owned Mubadala, has launched the Shams 1 project in partnership with FranceAEs Total and SpainAEs Abengoa.
The Abu Dhabi Future Energy Company (Masdar) is looking to drill 5,000-metre-deep wells to access hot water for power generators at its zero-carbon city, said a top project official.
Mohammad Al Bowardi, Secretary General of the Executive Council of Abu Dhabi Emirate and Managing Director of Environment Agency -- Abu Dhabi (EAD) said: "Abu Dhabi Future Energy Company -- Masdar -- has invested in the financial and human resources necessary to achieve its goals and to face the challenge of providing renewable energy sources at a cost that can be available to developing countries."
The Abu Dhabi Future Energy Company, Masdar has signed up as the exclusive sponsor of CNN International's newest monthly environmental series, 'Earth's Frontiers', which launched on February 25.
Masdar is driven by the Abu Dhabi Future Energy Company, and is wholly owned by the Mubadala Development Company.
"The project in Abu Dhabi that aims to trap 5 million metric tons of carbon emissions annually from four facilities will start between 2012 and 2014," said Sam Nader, Director of Carbon Management Unit of Masdar, Abu Dhabi Future Energy Company.
The summit, presented by Masdar (Abu Dhabi Future Energy Company), provides the platform for industry leaders such as Siemens to showcase technological innovations, that responsibly address sustaining the world's ever increasing energy needs.
The project is being implemented by Abu Dhabi Future Energy Company (Masdar) through an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) consortium of GE Renewable
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Abu Dhabi Authority for Culture and Heritage
- Abu Dhabi Autonomous Systems Investments
- Abu Dhabi Basic Industries Corporation
- Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Abu Dhabi Chess and Culture Club
- Abu Dhabi Chinese Christian Church
- Abu Dhabi Coating Enterprises
- Abu Dhabi Combat Club
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Operations
- Abu Dhabi Construction Company
- Abu Dhabi Container Line
- Abu Dhabi Cooperative Society
- Abu Dhabi Council for Economic Development
- Abu Dhabi Cricket Control Board
- Abu Dhabi Crude Oil Pipeline
- Abu Dhabi Cultural Foundation
- Abu Dhabi Culture and Heritage Authority
- Abu Dhabi Department of Civil Aviation
- Abu Dhabi Distribution Company
- Abu Dhabi Drilling Chemicals and Products Ltd.
- Abu Dhabi Education Council
- Abu Dhabi Educational Zone
- Abu Dhabi Falcon Hospital
- Abu Dhabi Farmers' Services Centre
- Abu Dhabi Financial Group
- Abu Dhabi Financial Market
- Abu Dhabi Free Zone Authority
- Abu Dhabi Fund for Arab Economic Development
- Abu Dhabi Fund for Development
- Abu Dhabi Future Energy Company
- Abu Dhabi Gas Liquefaction Company Limited
- Abu Dhabi Golf Club by Sheraton
- Abu Dhabi Health and Fitness Club
- Abu Dhabi Holding Company
- Abu Dhabi Industrial City
- Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Abu Dhabi International Book Fair
- Abu Dhabi International Exhibition Centre
- Abu Dhabi International Fair
- Abu Dhabi International Hunting and Equestrian Exhibition
- Abu Dhabi International Marine Sports Club
- Abu Dhabi International Motor Show
- Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition Conference
- Abu Dhabi Investment Authority
- Abu Dhabi Investment Company
- Abu Dhabi Investment House
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
- Abu Dhabi Islands Archeological Survey
- Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Company
- Abu Dhabi Media
- Abu Dhabi Media Company
- Abu Dhabi Men's College
- Abu Dhabi Motorsports Management
- Abu Dhabi Municipality
- Abu Dhabi Music and Arts Foundation
- Abu Dhabi National Energy
- Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre
- Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Company
- Abu Dhabi National Foodstuff Co.
- Abu Dhabi National Hotels