References in periodicals archive ?
Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Company (ADMA-OPCO) has awarded Archirodon Construction an estimated $200m engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract for site preparation works at an offshore oilfield in Abu Dhabi.
Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Company (ADMA-OPCO), a unit of Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) plans to increase its crude production capacity by 14.2 per cent to 700,000 barrels per day by the end of 2014.
Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Company (ADMA-OPCO) expects to raise production from its Lower Zakum oil field by 100,000 barrels per day (bpd) from late 2012 to the end of 2014 and start producing from a new project by the end of 2013, the company's chief executive said on Wednesday.
Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Company (Adma-Opco), majority-owned by Abu Dhabi's state oil firm, plans to spend at least $10 billion developing two offshore fields to boost the firm's crude output 60 percent by 2017, its chief executive has said.
ABU DHABI: Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Company (ADMA-OPCO), majority-owned by Abu Dhabi's state oil firm, plans to spend at least $10 billion developing two offshore fields to boost the firm's crude output 60 percent by 2017, its chief executive said on Tuesday.
During the second half of 2002, the Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Company (Adma-Opco) and Zakum Development Company implemented the Pilot Gas Injection Project on the offshore Zakum field and other similar schemes are planned.
Adnoc is in advanced discussions with more than a dozen potential partners in awarding an offshore oil concession, currently operated by the Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Company (Adma-Opco) that expires next March.
Abu Dhabi-based Turbine Services & Solutions (TS&S), a leading service provider for gas turbines in the Middle East, was recognised with an award from the Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Company (Adma-Opco) at a ceremony held in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Penspen, a leading global provider of engineering and management services to the energy industry, has been appointed as project management consultant to Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Company (Adma-Opco) for the ongoing work on Das Island in the UAE.
Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Company or Adma-Opco, commissioned its Nasr Phase-1 facilities to produce its first oil on January 24, an announcement by the company has revealed.
Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI) has signed a $1.94bn contract for the second package of the UAE's Nasr Full Field development project from Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Company (ADMA-OPCO).
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Abu Dhabi Distribution Company
- Abu Dhabi Drilling Chemicals and Products Ltd.
- Abu Dhabi Education Council
- Abu Dhabi Educational Zone
- Abu Dhabi Falcon Hospital
- Abu Dhabi Farmers' Services Centre
- Abu Dhabi Financial Group
- Abu Dhabi Financial Market
- Abu Dhabi Free Zone Authority
- Abu Dhabi Fund for Arab Economic Development
- Abu Dhabi Fund for Development
- Abu Dhabi Future Energy Company
- Abu Dhabi Gas Liquefaction Company Limited
- Abu Dhabi Golf Club by Sheraton
- Abu Dhabi Health and Fitness Club
- Abu Dhabi Holding Company
- Abu Dhabi Industrial City
- Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Abu Dhabi International Book Fair
- Abu Dhabi International Exhibition Centre
- Abu Dhabi International Fair
- Abu Dhabi International Hunting and Equestrian Exhibition
- Abu Dhabi International Marine Sports Club
- Abu Dhabi International Motor Show
- Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition Conference
- Abu Dhabi Investment Authority
- Abu Dhabi Investment Company
- Abu Dhabi Investment House
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
- Abu Dhabi Islands Archeological Survey
- Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Company
- Abu Dhabi Media
- Abu Dhabi Media Company
- Abu Dhabi Men's College
- Abu Dhabi Motorsports Management
- Abu Dhabi Municipality
- Abu Dhabi Music and Arts Foundation
- Abu Dhabi National Energy
- Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre
- Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Company
- Abu Dhabi National Foodstuff Co.
- Abu Dhabi National Hotels
- Abu Dhabi National Hotels Company
- Abu Dhabi National Industrial Projects Co.
- Abu Dhabi National Insurance Company
- Abu Dhabi National Islamic Finance
- Abu Dhabi National Oil Company
- Abu Dhabi National Oil Company for Distribution
- Abu Dhabi National Tanker Company
- Abu Dhabi Performance Car Club
- Abu Dhabi Petroleum Ports Operating Company
- Abu Dhabi Petroleum University
- Abu Dhabi Police
- Abu Dhabi Police Department
- Abu Dhabi Ports Company
- Abu Dhabi Retirement Pensions Benefits Fund
- Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange
- Abu Dhabi Securities Market
- Abu Dhabi Ship Building
- Abu Dhabi Shipping Agency
- Abu Dhabi Spatial Data Infrastructure