References in periodicals archive ?
| | ACCOMMODATION costs PS99 based on two sharing a twin room and includes dinner, bed and breakfast, with a complimentary glass of prosecco over dinner and a PS20 shopping voucher per booking, plus access to leisure facilities.
Access to leisure amenities such as pool facilities were offered at the nearby Media One Hotel, with access free of charge to all affected Torch residents.
But councillors did back a report to encourage more activity - including promoting street games and making access to leisure centres easier.
The urges the Welsh Government to work with councils to identify opportunities to increase and improve access to leisure, especially for girls.
"Newcastle Fusion Card gives our young people free and discounted access to leisure facilities and opportunities"
The hotel is offering three nights for the price of two until the end of August, with breakfast, access to leisure facilities (including the spa), walled garden and nature trails and complimentary bike hire.
The package includes a stay in a double room for two adults and two kids under the age of 12, breakfast buffet for 2 adults and 2 kids, meals for kids, access to Baby Club, Kids Club and Club Rush, access to leisure and wellness activities including biking, tennis, archery, fitness centre and hammam steam room and airport shuttle transfers by scheduled shuttle service.
It also provides easy access to leisure, entertainment and shopping centers.
In the pilot areas, Alcatel-Lucent is providing cost-efficient services integral to daily business including high-definition video-conferencing, high-speed transfer of files, as well as access to leisure applications such as 3D gaming.
Metro chairman Clr Chris Greaves said: "Tackling congestion is a key element to improving the region's economy, which is why we're looking at schemes such as traffic light priority for buses, but it's also about highway maintenance, cycling provision, walking schemes and creating better access to leisure as well as to work."
The children's home will offer socio-educational support and training for children spending long periods of time at the hospital's paediatrics ward while ensuring a free and independent access to leisure activities and culture.
The project is aimed at improving the health and well-being of BME groups by improving their access to leisure services.
Acronyms browser ?
- Access to Leisure
Full browser ?
- Access to Excellence
- Access to Export Capital Program
- Access to Finance
- Access to Genetic Resources and Benefit Sharing
- Access to Global Online Research in Agriculture
- Access to Health Care
- Access to Health Care Coalition
- Access to Health Insurance / Resources for Care
- Access to Independence
- Access to information
- Access to Information Act
- Access to Information and Privacy
- Access to Information and Privacy Protection
- Access to Information and Protection of Privacy Act
- Access to Information Network
- Access to Information of Public Nature Act
- Access to Information on Multicultural Education Resources
- Access to Intercultural Bilingual Education
- Access to Justice
- Access to Justice and Legal Needs
- Access to Justice at the District Level
- Access to Justice Commission
- Access to Justice Development Fund
- Access to Justice Institute
- Access to Justice Programme
- Access to Justice Project
- Access to Knowledge through the Grid in A Mobile World
- Access to Learning Award
- Access to Learning Fund
- Access to Learning Libraries and Information in Northamptonshire
- Access to Leisure
- Access to Libraries in Swansea
- Access to Loans for Learning Student Loan Corporation
- Access to Major Research Facilities
- Access to Media
- Access to Mental Health Care in Children
- Access to Microfinance and Enhanced Enterprise Niches
- Access to Microfinance and Improved Implementation of Policy Reform
- Access to Motor Vehicle Information Regulation
- Access to Music
- Access to Opportunities
- Access to Opportunities Program
- Access to Patients
- Access to Professional Training
- Access to Public Records Act
- Access to public transportation
- Access to Quality Care Act of 1999
- Access to Radiology Information
- Access to Recovery
- Access to Singles Network
- Access to Space
- Access to Space Agents
- Access to State Government Information Initiative
- Access to Technologies
- Access to the Courts
- Access to the Region's Core
- Access to Voluntary and Safe Contraception
- Access to Work Adviser
- Access to Work Interagency Cooperative
- access token
- access token