References in periodicals archive ?
In October 2008, Alycia Dougherty, Jack's sister and administratrix of Jane Cole's estate, filed a three-count complaint concerning the estate of Jane Cole.
The plaintiff in Piper, who was actually the legal secretary of the lawyer handling the case, was appointed the administratrix of the decedents' estates by the California state court prior to filing suit.
Suit was filed by the Administratrix of the decedent's estate against numerous defendants, including, without limitation thereto, Drs.
When there is no valid will, the court will appoint an administrator (or administratrix).
An action was commenced in the Supreme Court by BT, on her own behalf and as administratrix of the estate of AT, who died prior to commencement of the proceedings.
Under two of the contracts, payments could not be "anticipated, sold, assigned or encumbered." The third annuity provided that payments were "non-assignable." Bankston died in 1996 before receiving all of the payments, so his estate's administratrix, Tincy Anthony, had to estimate their present value for estate tax purposes.
(89) In Hubbard, the plaintiff, an Indiana resident and her husband's administratrix, brought a products liability suit against Hubbard, an Indiana manufacturer, alleging that a defect in a lift unit manufactured by Hubbard caused her husband's death while her husband, also an Indiana resident, worked in Illinois replacing street lights.
McVeigh, as administratrix of the Estate of McVeigh, deals with the estate of a federal employee who was mortally injured in an auto accident.
Incidentally, have you caught up with the Lynne Truss book in which she points out that the rarely-used female form of administrator is administratrix - and that its plural becomes the weird and wonderful administratrices?
If there is no valid will or if no executor is named or if the named executor for any reason fails to qualify or ceases to act, the court will appoint an "administrator" (in some states, "administratrix" is used as a feminine form) to administer the estate.
The administratrix of a pretrial detainee who committed suicide in jail brought a [section] 1983 action and wrongful death claims against and county and corrections officers.
Acronyms browser ?
- ADMIN SPEC
Full browser ?
- administrator privileges
- administrator privileges
- Administrator Software Development Kit
- Administrator Training Program
- Administrator Work Bench
- administrator's deed
- Administrator's Deeds
- Administrator's Discretionary Fund
- Administrator's Tracking System
- Administrators Association of the NIEHS Center Program
- Administrators In Medicine
- Administrators in Oncology/Hematology Assembly
- Administrators of Internal Medicine
- Administrators of Small Public Libraries of Ontario
- Administrators of Volunteer Resources BC
- Administrators Tools Pack
- Administrators' Noticeboard
- Administrators' Noticeboard/Incidents
- Administratrices Scolaire
- Admins Helping Admins
- Adminsitrative Assistant