References in periodicals archive ?
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global advanced extremely high frequency (AEHF) systems market 2016-2020.
Lockheed Martin recently integrated the spacecraft propulsion core structure and payload module of the Advanced Extremely High Frequency (AEHF) satellite that is designed to provide highly-secure, survivable communication for all manner of US forces.
In global vigilance, we want TSAT, AEHF (Advanced Extremely High Frequency), Wideband Gap-Filler, Space-based infrareds, space radar, the Global Hawk Block 20, Predator, and Reaper.
Advanced Extremely High Frequency (AEHF) satellites, for updated protected communication to support strategic assets with upgraded EHF protected/survivable features
In addition to the new LO coatings, the B-2 Spirits are receiving a new UHF communications system and, by the end of the decade, will also be connected to the new Advanced Extremely High Frequency (AEHF) satellite-communications (SATCOM) system, which will replace the current MILSTAR SATCOM system.
has received a US Navy contract for the first phase of a two-phase process to develop the Advanced Extremely High Frequency (AEHF) Multi-band Terminal (NMT), the Navy's most advanced satellite communication (SATCOM) system.
The SD&D contract is for the Advanced Extremely High Frequency (AEHF) System SD&D Phase.
The largest part previously qualified was a toaster-size electronicsenclosure for the Advanced Extremely High Frequency (AEHF) satellite program.
All four international partners are currently connected to the Advanced Extremely High Frequency (AEHF) satellite network, which provides protected communications from the Oval Office to the front lines.
The legislative body cut $191 million from the Air Force's Advanced Extremely High Frequency and Space Based Infrared Satellite programs, both of which are part of the service's space modernization initiative (SMI).
said it has delivered two primary structural bus assemblies for the Advanced Extremely High Frequency (AEHF) Program to its customer, Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT).
Acronyms browser ?
- ADV ADLT
- Adv Dip
- Advanced Extremely High Frequency
Full browser ?
- Advanced Equalizer
- Advanced Equipment Repair Program
- Advanced Equipment Replacement Program
- Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design
- Advanced Ergonomics, Inc.
- Advanced Error Correction
- Advanced ESSI
- Advanced European Jet Pilot Training
- Advanced European Media Training
- Advanced European Scientific Diver
- Advanced European Union
- Advanced Evasion Technique
- Advanced Event Correlation
- Advanced Event Management System
- Advanced Exchange
- Advanced Exotic Beam Laboratory
- Advanced Expander Test Bed
- Advanced Experimental Vehicle
- Advanced Exploding Bridgewire
- Advanced Exploration Research
- Advanced Explorations, Inc.
- Advanced Explosive Ordnance Disposal Publication System
- Advanced Express Input Output Module
- Advanced Extended Echo Ranging
- Advanced Extensible Interface
- Advanced Extensible Markup Language Application Development
- Advanced Extension Award
- Advanced Extra Vehicular Activity
- Advanced Extraction Technologies, Inc
- Advanced Extranet Server
- Advanced Extremely High Frequency
- Advanced Extremely-High-Frequency COMSEC/TRANSEC System
- Advanced Fabricating Machinery
- Advanced Facer Canceler System
- Advanced Facer Canceller System
- Advanced Facer-Canceler
- Advanced Facility Management Services
- Advanced Failure Modes and Effects Analysis
- Advanced Family Practice Office
- Advanced Fan Technology Integrator
- Advanced Fast-Time Acoustic Analysis System
- Advanced Fatigue Management
- Advanced Features Service Center
- Advanced Federal Procurement Data Search
- Advanced Feminist Therapy Institutes
- Advanced Feng Shui Design Professional
- Advanced Fiber Network
- Advanced Fiber Optic Echelle Spectrometer
- Advanced Fibre Communications
- Advanced Fibre Communications, Inc
- Advanced Fibre Placement Technology
- Advanced Field Artillery Model
- Advanced Field Artillery System
- Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data System
- Advanced Field Artillery Target Designation System
- Advanced Field Artillery Targeting and Direction System
- Advanced Field Monitoring Methods
- Advanced Field Monitoring Methods Program
- Advanced Field Service Engineer
- Advanced Field Services University
- Advanced Fighter Technology Integration