References in periodicals archive ?
(19) The Royal New Zealand Society for the Health of Women & Children, Report of Central Council and Fifteenth Annual Report of the Dunedin Branch, Dunedin, 1922, p.16; Hocken Library archive: Archive Number: AG7 1-3-1.
This subgroup consists of three different types of objects which we have postulated represent different stages of a recycling process: shards of pinkish glass vessels (D1, D2-1, D2-2, D3-1, D3-3, and D4); shards of dark blue glass vessels (FTC 1324, 1326, 2811, 3607 and 7497); "blobs" or congealed misshapen droplets (B1, B2, B3, B3545 and B3567); dark blue glass bangles (A7248; A4366; A-1; A-s; A-b1); and a fragment of a bangle of indeterminate material (Ag7).
3B), although genotypes CG2, CG7, AG7, and AG12 were clustered together.
Aliquots were then fractionated on a Dionex IonPac AS7 anion-exchange column, equipped with a Dionex IonPac AG7 guard column (Dionex Corp., Sunnyvale, CA), which had been equilibrated with 10 mM methyl piperazine, pH 4.0 (Buffer A).
Aliquots were then fractionated on a Dionex IonPac AS7 anion-exchange column, equipped with a Dionex IonPac AG7 guard column, which had been equilibrated with 10 mM methyl piperazine, pH 4.0 (Buffer A).
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- AG Becker Paribas
- AG Consultancy Services and Solutions
- Ag Electronics Association
- Ag HBc
- Ag lime
- ag pathogenicity island
- AG ratio
- AG WEST
- Ag-AS stain
- Ag-Mediated Blast Transformation
- AG2R Prevoyance
- Aga Bai Chaddi Diste
- Aga Foodservice Group
- Aga Karryev
- Aga Karryevich Karryev
- Aga Khan
- Aga Khan
- Aga Khan
- Aga Khan Agency for Microfinance
- Aga Khan Award for Architecture
- Aga Khan Cultural Service in Pakistan
- Aga Khan Cultural Services
- Aga Khan Development Network
- Aga Khan Education Services
- Aga Khan Education Services Pakistan
- Aga Khan Foundation
- Aga Khan Foundation Canada
- Aga Khan Foundation Pakistan
- Aga Khan Fund for Economic Development
- Aga Khan Health Services
- Aga Khan Health Services, Pakistan
- Aga Khan Higher Secondary School
- Aga Khan Housing Board for Pakistan
- Aga Khan Humanities Project
- Aga Khan III